Vepar and Co. vs. The Marionette

As if things for Kunimitsu would get annoying for him, a Fatui Harbinger comes from nowhere and ambushes him. The 7th one at that. He has no problem dealing with her but her machines will be a nuisance. He stares intently at the Seventh Harbinger, who stares at him with an emotionless and bored look. 

The young god slowly materializes his sword and his catalyst behind his back. His eyes are glowing with electro energy. The Fatui Harbinger snaps her fingers as her modified Ruin Guard blares and gets ready for combat.

Kunimitsu: 'Being Number Seven of the Harbingers is no easy feat. Even I will have no problem fighting her one on one, but I should maybe worry about her machines...for all I know she may have modified her Guard to fight against gods or beings of divinity. Let's hope I can stall because I don't know whether she knows of Lumine's plan to seek out the Adepti or shes just here on her own accord. I have to return to the others...'

In a split second Kunimitsu charges at Sandrone full force and her Ruin Guard blocks his sword with one arm and pushes him back and he infuses his Mistsplitter with Anemo and Electro, launching a swirling slash at the Harbinger, pushing her back. Kunimitsu manifests several thunder lances above The Marionette and plunges them, causing an explosion.

The Ruin Guard Butler emerges unscathed and the young Archon doesn't see the girl anymore, concluding she must've gone to a safe distance or went inside the machine

The Ruin Guard Butler emerges unscathed and the young Archon doesn't see the girl anymore, concluding she must've gone to a safe distance or went inside the machine. The Ruin Guard points it's fingers as hundreds of wires surround Kunimitsu and warp around in a cage like fashion.

 The Ruin Guard points it's fingers as hundreds of wires surround Kunimitsu and warp around in a cage like fashion

Sandrone: "Slicing Mandala Cage."

The wired cage shrinks to constrict the Prince but with a swift slash and with dozens of aftershock slices, he destroys the attack and swings his hands launching wind blades at Sandrone but her ruin guard blocks the attacks.