Chapter 2

Hey hey another upload trying to get myself to really get on schedule with posting and writing but heres another 2 k ish. 

----------------------------------------------------

I was brought out of my daydreaming as I heard a knock on my door, mumbling a come in loud enough to hear. My little sister poked her head in, giving me a sign to show that she was my sister, not my mother. When my mother created my little sister, my mother made it so that she would look exactly like her, grow to the exact same height, and have the same features. I've always had trouble telling them apart so I told my little sister a sign she needs to give me when she first comes into my room, so I know it's her. I sometimes ask her questions she would only know about me just to make sure our mother didn't catch on about our little handshake signs.

"Uhm, brother? Do you know uh what the robber guy that took one of mother's vision's looks like? Mother wants me to go out and look for him so people would get used to me, so do you have any idea?" She asked.

She acts a lot differently than my mother when it comes to me. She uses the same exact voice as my mother to my mother and to the people on Inazuma, but she uses her actual voice to me, which is softer than mothers.

"I mean I saw someone climb over the wall of our estate and they had platinum hair. Mother also said they had a red streak. Oh and, it looked like a male figure when I saw them." I thought of any other information I knew.

"Alright, thanks, brother! Also, uh, when you sneak out, can you help look? You don't have to! It'll just be helpful..." She rubbed her arm as I gave her a nod and she left my room.

-------------Time skip-----------------

I look out the window, checking the time to make sure that mother won't come in to check on me. Making sure that my light was off, and the door was locked, I climbed out the window, using my skill to make sure I wouldn't have a hard fall. The sun was still low, as it was only 6 in the morning, but the streets were already thriving with people. Street benders at every corner, and the aroma of different types of food filled the air. I quickly rushed through the crowd as they all went silent. I stopped and was about to continue on my walk, but I felt the crowd's attitude shift.

"Kunkizushi. Why are you out of your room..." I spun around, instantly knowing it was my mother as I saw my sister trying to distract my mother, but she ignored her, having a furious expression.

"Guards, capture him." I instantly started running as my mother spoke those words. My mother used to always scream at me as I would go outside without permission. I was bad at it back then, but I've been able to sneak out every day now. I ran without looking back, taking every turn I could but I could hear the footsteps still behind me with guards shouting. I used my skill, getting on a rooftop as I ran. I glanced at the place my mother confronted me to see her staring at me like daggers, sending chills down my spine. I also saw my sister, who had my head down and was standing there, obediently. I felt a wave of guilt as my mother was probably going to scream at her for trying to help me. Suddenly, an arm grabbed me and pulled me aside. I almost fell from how sudden it was but kept my balance. I felt a sudden pain spread from my hip, but I ignored it. I tried to pull away, but they firmed their grip as I tried. He glanced around, before opening a well-hidden hatch in the ground and jumped in, grabbing me with him.

I suddenly plunged into the water, feeling whoever's grip disappeared. I didn't know how to swim; I didn't need to learn how to. Mother never taught me how, for I was meant to stay in the estate forever. I tried to grasp onto whatever I could, my eyes became blurry as light slowly started to fade.

My eyes shot open, suddenly coughing up water. My entire body was drenched in water, feeling a sudden coldness shoot through my body.

"God damn should have told me that you shouldn't swim, you literally almost died!" A figure sat next to me, looking kind of pissed. I glanced at them, looking at their qualities. The red streak I saw before exiting the estate. Is that the criminal that mother is looking for?