Morgdon's Flower

Once upon a time, there was a retired knight named Morgdon. He had spent his life fighting dragons, saving princesses, and being the best knight in the land. He was renowned far and wide for his bravery and honor. Despite his age, Morgdon still exuded a sense of authority and strength that made people obey hi every command.

But there was one thing that Morgdon couldn't ignore - heart. He had always felt a deep connection to the abandoned baby girl he found in the forest. At first, he would leave gifts and notes for her, hoping she would feel welcome in the kingdom he had built for her. But as time went on, Morgdon realized that he had fallen deeply in love with the little girl.

He would spend hours every days playing with her, reading to her, and even taking her on adventures. She the most important person in his life, and he would do anything to make her happy.

For years, Morgdon raised the baby girl like his own daughter. He gave her everything she could ever want and natured her into adulthood, even teaching her to be a champion just like him. But despite the love and care he gave her, the little girl always seemed to have a sadness in her eyes, like she was longing for something more.

One day, while they were out on a adventure, the girl suddenly stopped moving. Morgdon rushed to her side, only to find her pale and still.
He knew that he had to do something fast, so he performed a life - saving procedure on her.

Morgdon knew that he had to do something special for his little girl, so he decided to change her name. He knew that her old name would have been taken from her, so he decided to give her a new one that could always remind him of the love and joy she bought into his life.

So Morgdon named his little girl Pansy, after the flower that grew in the forest. He was glad that he had given her a new name, as it gave him a sense of hope that she would always hold a special place in his heart.

As time went on, Morgdon's health began to decline. He knew that it was finally time to say goodbye to his Pansy. He spent his last moments with her, holding her in his arms and telling her how much he loved her.

After he passed away, Pansy was placed in the care of a compassionate family who had been searching for her all along. They were overjoyed to finally find her and took her in, giving her all the love and care she had always longed for.

Every day, Morgdon's little girl Pansy would sit by the window and gaze at the sky, dreaming of her knight in shining armor. She never forget about the kind old knight who had saved her life, and would always cherish the memory of his love.

Years later, Pansy would become famous throughout the land for her strength, her resilience, and her fierce determination. People would tell stories of how she had grown up to be a courageous and inspiring woman, just like her savior.

And as she walked through the kingdom, her heart would swell with emotion as she thought of the love she had received from her knight, knowing that she had never truly been abandoned at all.