Unexpected Encounters ❥ Verkwan 🚘💘

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Seungkwan hurriedly exited the crowded subway station, his heart pounding with anxiety. He had just received an urgent call from his best friend, Jihoon, who was in dire need of his help. With no time to spare, Seungkwan decided to hail a taxi from the busy street.

As he stood on the curb, he saw a sleek black car approaching. Assuming it was a taxi, Seungkwan waved his hand, hoping to catch the driver's attention. To his surprise, the car came to a screeching halt right in front of him. Seungkwan opened the door and quickly jumped inside, his voice filled with urgency.

"Please, I need to get to 24th Avenue, as fast as possible," Seungkwan pleaded, his eyes filled with worry. As soon as he turned to look, he realized that it wasn't a taxi at all. Sitting behind the wheel was a handsome stranger named Hansol, who looked at Seungkwan with a mix of annoyance and indifference.

"Who are you? And what are you doing in my car?" Hansol asked, his voice laced with coldness.

Seungkwan stammered, "I... I thought this was a taxi. I'm sorry, I'll get out right away."

Seungkwan quickly reached for the door handle, ready to exit the car and find alternate transportation. However, before he could open the door, Hansol's expression softened slightly.

"Wait," Hansol said, his tone less harsh than before. "I can take you to 24th Avenue if you want. I'm headed in that direction anyway."

Seungkwan hesitated, unsure whether he should trust this stranger. But with his urgency and limited options, he decided to take the chance.

"Thank you!! Thank you very much-i'll never forget your kindness, sir! I'll repay you next time for this!!" Seungkwan responded, his voice filled with gratitude. "I really appreciate it."

"You don't have to...I'm sure we won't meet again.." Hansol mumbled his last sentence, but still quite loud enough for Seungkwan to hear.

"Oh I will-would you please help me get to the 24th Avenue quickly? My friend is in constant help-i really need to get there as soon as possible." Seungkwan's mind raced as he thought about Jihoon's distressing call. He wondered what could have happened to his best friend that required his immediate assistance.

Hansol nodded and accelerated, expertly maneuvering through the congested streets. He began driving towards 24th Avenue. The car ride was silent for a few moments, the tension still present in the air. Seungkwan decided to break the silence.

"I'm Seungkwan, by the way," he introduced himself, trying to ease the awkwardness.

Hansol glanced at him briefly before returning his gaze to the road. "Hansol," he replied curtly.

Seungkwan sensed that Hansol was not the talkative type, so he refrained from initiating further conversation. They continued in silence, with Seungkwan occasionally stealing glances at Hansol, who appeared deep in thought.

As the car weaved through the city, Seungkwan's anxiety grew. Thoughts of worst-case scenarios flooded his mind. He fervently hoped that Jihoon was safe and that he would arrive in time to help him.

After what felt like an eternity, the taxi screeched to a halt in front of Jihoon's apartment building. Seungkwan's heart rate quickened, knowing that he was getting closer to his destination. He turned to Hansol, ready to express his gratitude once more.

"Thank you so much again for helping me," Seungkwan said sincerely. "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding earlier."

Hansol nodded, his expression softening slightly. "No problem," he replied, his voice less cold than before. "Just be more careful next time."