Design and Bully Ray

Time Machine and Josh Alexander defeated Bully Ray, Leo Rush, Brian Myers and Moose, and Joe, Kon and Deaner too, and so Rush turning on everyone, Time Machine and OVE (Sami, Jake) defeated Design, Bully Ray and Moose and Design left the Impact Wrestling Rooster, and Aces & Eights (CMLL Trio Champs Wes Briscoe (Enforcer), Garrett Bishoff (Sarge) & Knucks (VP), Triple Crown Champion Ken Anderson (President), All Asia Tag Team Champions Gunner (Jackson Ryker) and Pentagon) recruited Time Machine in the stable who defeated Golden Elite, Bullet Club & Los Psycho Circus for All Elite Trios Championship and won NJPW Openweight Trios Championship too, Kushida also won ROH Pure Title and helped Chris Sabin become ROH World Champion. 

OVE formed an Alliance, Bishoff and Briscoe won Tag Team Championship, Sabin is Impact Grand Championship and Alex retained World Championship with Kushida being X-Division Champion, Alex Shelly injured his shoulder and lost to Frankie Kazarian, as Leo Rush attacked Alex Shelly with Moose and Brian Myers attacking Sabin and Kushida, Alex lost the title, Sabin lost the title and Kushida retained, Alex Shelly and Chris Sabin defeated Sub-Culture who defeated Bishoff and Briscoe becoming Tag Team Champions again, Alex Shelly defeated Sanada to become IWGP Champion and called Kazarian in a Ladder Match, defeating him, only to be injured by Bully Ray and Brian Myers. 

Chris Sabin and Kushida saved him, OVE member Madman Fulton called his shot and lost to Alex Shelly, Time Machine lost the championships to Kazarian, PCO and Eddie Edwards, and Time Machine departed as Time Machine went to NJPW and AAA Mexico, Sami Calhan defeated Kazarian and was attacked down by Bully Ray, Design and Brian Myers, Moose ran through Jake Christ and Madman Fulton, Kon defeated Leo Rush, burning him down too. 

OVE called Design in and defeated them, forcing them to disband, when they defeated Sub-Culture and Decay stole the titles down, and Brian Myers and Moose defeated Decay, injured Crazy Steve and Black Taurus down, and OVE put down Kon and Joe, when Eric Young showed up, saving the Design and became their leader again, Kon was released and Joe left for Japan, Eric Young shook hands as he defeated Sami Calhan. 

Sami Calhan, Jake Christ, Time Machine defeated Bully Ray, Brian Myers, Moose and Sub-Culture, and Bully Ray was attacked and beaten down, Myers set a table on fire, Leo Rush attacked in, Heath & Rhino attacked in too, Tommy Dreamer ran there and saved Bully Ray, Bully Ray challenged down Sami Calhan to a Hardcore War billed as Bully Ray retirement tour, Time Machine made peace and left Impact Wrestling, members Sabin and Shelly defeated Jake and Sami for Tag Team Titles and Kushida got Impact Grand and World Championship, losing to Josh Alexander who lost to Chris Sabin, who lost to Ken Shamrock, who lost to Alex Shelly, Jake Christ defeated Alex Shelly and Sabin won it in a Minute, Sabin lost it to Kazarian. 

Shelly and Sabin and Kushida went to Japan and defended the Trios Championship and lost to Just 5 Guys but shook hands, Shelly and Sabin went to their Band High Crusade and Shelly also did Therapy, Kushida won Junior Heavyweight Championship, defeating many fighters and eventually dropping it too. 

Brian Myers, Moose, Sub-Culture and PCO lost to Bully Ray, Jake Christ, Tommy Dreamer, Rhino and Sami Calhan in Bully Ray retirement where Ray took back the retirement and went to Ring of Honor, Jake Christ won X-Division Championship, Fulton and Sami got Tag Team Championship, the members lost Heavyweight and Grand Championship Battle Royals and Main Event. 

Golden Elite defeated OVE as Kenny Omega cheated and Sami and Cody brawled.