Blackpool and Golden Elite

Time Machine being part timers and The Bikers (Aces & Eights MC) moving on, and disbanding after the wrestlers retiring was a group having Wes Briscoe, Garrett Bishoff, Darby Allen, Orange Cassidy and Sting until Sting left AEW and went back to Japan, they replaced Sting with Gregory Helms and Eric Young for Managers and now OVE attacked down BCC, Cowboy Cerrone became Grand and Heavyweight Champion, climbing Ultimate - X and chocking down Leo Rush, Moose and Brian Myers, and now Cowboy Cerrone got Colby Covington who was injured and replaced by Austin Aries and won Tag Team Championship as well in a span of 6 weeks down the lane. 

OVE challenged BCC Members and were attacking 3 on 4 when Dave Christ showed up and attacked them all saving the day down and Abyss came by and asked everyone to calm it down, booking Bryan Danielson vs Kenny Omega vs Sami Calhan, Jon Moxley vs Dave Christ vs Matt Jackson, Wheeler Yuta vs Jake Christ vs Nick Jackson, Claudio vs Madman Fulton vs Cody Rhodes, final four will fight for World Titles of either AEW, ROH, AAA or TNA, as Wheeler Yuta, Madman Fulton, Cody Rhodes and Sami Calhan won their fights, each got a World Title Shot, well ROH Champion Josh Alexander and TNA Champion Alex Shelly again and AEW Champion Chris Sabin waited, Kushida got IWGP under his name. 

Calhan won, pinning Fulton, defeated by Shelly and defeated Alexander, and now, calling the shots, Golden Elite and OVE agreed and now, a brawl happened, AEW Trios went to GE and now OVE defeated them in a battle royal as Golden Elite, Blackpool, Bullet Club, LIJ, Just 5 Guys, Los Psycho Circus, Honor no More, Team Bully(Ray, Moose, Brian Myers) & Design and The Firm. 

Sting, Darby Allen, Orange Cassidy, Suzuki, Jericho and Rick Flair formed Team Sting and Sting, Jericho and Allen won the titles, Cassidy and Suzuki won Tag Team, Jericho got TNT and World Championship, losing to Sting in a friendly matchup, Sting and Jericho became Tag Team Champions but lost to Hardy Boyz, Jericho lost TNT Title to Malakai Black who lost to Sting. 

OVE defeated Golden Elite (Marty Scrull, Kenny Omega and Buck Brothers) and Blackpool Combat Club challenged them to a friendly, where OVE defeated them as well, and won Trios Belts and shook the hands of Jericho, Muta and Sting also Flair and Bullet Club came by.