Helms Dynasty

Gregory Helms, Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee & Kaleb Konley reformed, Helms defeated World Champion Kazarian and former Champions Alex Shelly, AJ Styles, Eric Young and Josh Alexander in a KOTM (King of the Mountain) Match and now, Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett got Tag Team Championship, Kaleb took the X-Division by storm and got the title from Kushida. 

OVE and Helms Dynasty got at odds, Lee and Everett defeated Christ Brothers, Jackson Brothers, Hardy Brothers, American Wolves, Blackpool Combat Club, Guerillas of Destiny, EV 2.0 (Raven and Dreamer) and Good Brothers in a Battle Royal but Dreamer and Raven got the tag team titles, Raven beat Kaleb for X Division Gold, losing to Dreamer but beating him twice in a friendly trilogy too. 

Helms Dynasty got them all back, Dreamer beat Helms down for the World Championship, Bully Ray saved Dreamer and Raven with Rhino and reconciled, EV2 defeated Helms Dynasty, Bully Ray retired and Rhino departed, Helms and Dreamer made peace and Helms had Lee, Everett and Konley win NJPW Trios Championship and won US Championship there, OVE challenged them down and a fight happened, Jake and Dave won World Titles and X-Division ones, and went for Tag Gold, Fulton, Calhan and Shamrock fought, Shamrock defeated and made peace with OVE, defeating Helms but was overwhelmed down, Eddie Edwards attacked him but Helms hit him away, shaking hands. 

Calhan lost in a 3 way as Calhan pinned Helms and now OVE and Helms Dynasty met when they had a best of five series =

1. Caged War Games Match 

2. Hardcore War 

3. Last Man Standing 

4. Battle Royal 

5. Full Metal Mayhem

Helms pinned Jake and won the first, Andrew Everett pinned Calhan and won the second, OVE went in with weapons and took everyone out, Helms was in the lower table, Everett on the upper one, and from the ladder, Jake gave Konley a super plex and Calhan, Dave and Madman threw down Trevor Lee from the ramp, winning the 10 count, as Konley survived, eliminated Fulton and Jake Christ before the elimination, double elimination with Dave Christ standing. 

Dave Christ and Sami Calhan won by elimination everyone, to make it 2 wins to 2 wins or 2-2 and now a Full Metal Mayhem happened, where Sami pinned Gregory Helms and ended the series, and everyone was seemingly injured down the lane, and the two groups made peace shortly afterwards.