The beginning..

Dialogue. From the start. I always thought I couldn't find it But one day it all changed: I found what I was looking for, the piece to my puzzle the key to my lock. My life couldn't get better..

(SKIPPING FOWARD LOVES! <3)

Chloe sat at a table in a small cafe, called true love. Yeah yeah the name was cringy but it dragged couples here: Chloe sat alone thinking "when is she gonna get here?" She sat patiently waiting for a short haired girl to bust open through the door. Ding chloe looked at the door seeing just a boy. "Meh." she said rolling eyes looking back towards the window. The boy looked her way. "Excuse me?" he said in a slightly mad tone "nothing nothing! I was just talking to myself.." *she exclaimed being worried her ass might get kicked. "Whatever. He walked forward and went into the back, "so he works here? I mean he was kinda cute" she thought pouting.

Later on a girl walked into the cafe. Chloe looked back to see it was her. "Hero!!" Hero turned her  towards Chloe. "Hii chloe!" she said walking over and sitting across from Chloe "where have you been!!" she gave her a mad look "I've been places don't worry!" Chloe glared at her "um.. is it getting hot in here?" Hero asked "it's kinda getting hotter by the second.." *chloe looked even more serious to hero "ugh! Alright alright.. I fell asleep again.." she looked away in embarrassment "HERO?! You knew we had plans!" she whined "i know I know and I'm sorry!"

To be continued.. (sorry for the short story 😭)