The crash..

In the deep depths of the ocean of love. No matter how far I swam or how deep. I could never find it. Never have I thought I would find a current of what I wished. One wave came along changing my path. Changing my crash.. changing my laugh. Like I was some craft.. even with all my might. He even changed my sight..

"So what took you so long?" Said a female walking on top of a short wall the other side a ocean.."I was busy" the other female muttered. "Oh yeah? With what?" Chloe looked down at the female "tell me hero! Don't be shy" "I'm not being shy!" Hero whined  "yeah yeah" Chloe chuckled.. 

They walked forward for likely 5 minutes before someone broke the silence. "Do you ever cry over someone for hours even if you know they don't love you. And it feels like they love your own best friend?" Hero said. "What?" Chloe said stopping and looking down at hero with a concerned look. "Do you ever feel left out so much that you wish that you weren't even here, so you wonder. Why am I here? What's the point. He said something to me so direct it hit me. He doesn't love me Chloe, so why do I try?" Chloe's eyes widened "hero. What happened?."she said with a guilty look.. "he jokes around with her why can't I do the same. I hate myself so much. I don't even know what to do anymore Chloe.."  "oh hero.." 

Chloe is about to jump down from the wall before slipping and falling behind.. "CHLOE?!" she heard her name  before it faded black. SPLASH(I didn't know what to do at this part. 😝) 

Suddenly Chloe sat up panting "AH!" She looked around seeing she was just in her room 

"Huh?.."

(THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. 😘)