Chapter VIII

Shah Mansion

Everyone was sitting in the garden sipping their teas and talking about the functions.

"Mehndi functions ka kiya kare? (what should we do about Mehndi functions ?) " asked Ahad's dad. "Oho... Functions ke colour hameesha se Yellow, green aur red hi hote hen and about the Shopping i think my queens already done their shoppings (functions colours are yellow, green and red from the start) " said Naila while sipping her tea.

●◉◎◈◎ Young ones where sitting apart from the elders ●◉◎◈◎

"Bhai (bro) I can't even buy myself A dankha (perfect) perfume to impress girls " Adil said while smirking waiting for Masha 's reaction but soon flee away as Masha didn't answer continue to sip coffee . "Oh hello, you have your right full fiance , no need to Look or even glance at the other girls " said sofiyan. " I love you, mann " Masha said dramatically. While others laugh. "Ahad bhai... " said izza "hmm? " "kesi lagti he Aapi aria? (Do you like aria Aapi?) " asked izza making everyone said "ohooo".Ahad look at aria and saw her blushing mess, and then look at izza " achi hen (she is good) " Ahad said simply while umber and Masha can't stop squealing. Umber shake sofiyan "finally.....Ahad bhai express his feelings " Umber said as Hina laugh making Evan look at her with admiration.

"My queens!! " Naila shouted towards the youngers as all girl + boys look towards the elders. "Ji?!! (Yes?!!) " all girls shouted back.

"Have you all done Shopping?!!" Asked naila back. "Yes!! " all girls said as boys were sitting with each other crying over their money.

"Stop it, I haven't use your money that much " Masha said "you literally end my bank account, thank god I got an other " ahad said as he quickly covered his mouth while others laugh dramatically.

FLASHBACK **✿❀○❀✿**

Everyone was sitting on the couch, youngers on the ground and elders on the sofa(s) .

"All kids " dadi ma said while all youngers turn to dadi and nani ma.

"Ji, dadi ma? " Hina asked .

"Shomaila and Urwa you guys ready? " asked nani ma as Urwa and Shomaila nodded smiling? .

Then the Girls and boys noticed that Shomaila and Urwa were standing and their parents were also.

"Why are you guys standing please have your seat " Ahad said as they nodded and sit.

"What is it, nani and dadi ma " Evan asked.

"Evan Shah and Hina are going to get engaged " nani ma announced as Masha, Umber, Evan, Sofiyan, Adil, Ahad, Amarah, Aria and kai jaw dropped.

"May we? " Shomaila asked as Nani ma nodded. "Evan and Hina please sit on that sofa " Urwa said as Evan and Hina follow the lead and sit on the sofa.

Urwa give Hina silver ring their was written (Hina & Evan) as Hina smiled and put it in Evan's ring finger as Umber , Masha and Izza cheered. "Evan beta (son) " Shomaila pass the Diamond ring to Evan as, Evan gently grab Hina's hand, as he slid the diamond ring inside Hina's ring finger as everyone cheered with Ahad he just clapped with a pretty smile.

"Parveen and Bahar? " nani ma said as Parveen and Bahar nodded with smile.

"What exactly going on? " Amarah asked her self. "God knows better" kai answered her question.

"Umber Shah and Sofiyan Shah are going to get engaged right now " dadi ma said as Umber and Sofiyan look at each other with mouth fully open, as umber looked down as Sofiyan smirk. "Sofiyan beta (son) and Umber bete (daughter) , please come here " Bahar said as they nodded and sit on the sofa.