Chapter 05

Mingi POV.
When i woke up i was in a small bed but this isn't look like my room or any type of hotel room, it looks like a plane cabin but beside me there is no one.
I came out of the cabin but their is no one on the plane too, the structure of plane is different it was someone personal plane. In the middle of the plane 2 people were talking, i remember both of them as they were with Yunho.

They looked at me and say " Oh Mingi You're up comeon you must be hungry, have some sandwich with us" i look at them and noded and start walking towards them, i sit across them and they offered me some sandwich.
I was beyond hungry so i start eating quietly.

When i finish the food i asked them " where are we going and what are your names and why are we in plane ? "  I've so many questions in my mind but i suggest to ask only 3 of them.
One of them smiled and replied
" I'm wooyoung and he is yeosang and for further question ,only Yunho can amswer them"
"And Where Is He"

"are you talking about me?" The voice behind me make startled i turn around to find it was Yunho..
"He have so many question you better give him some Answers" Wooyoung said with a small smile which Yunho replied with only a nod .

He looks so mysterious and cold but he is not that cold because he is the one who saved me but why he looks so angry right now, i was battling with my thoughts until Yunho said " so whats the question? "

"Where are we going and why we are in someone else's plane?"
"Well to answer your question we're all are heading to out hometown Italy and the about plane it's mine " he said with tight forcing smile..
Italy - italy are you kidding me? What will i do in italy oh my god this is hell i was again battling with my thoughts when yunho shock his hand Infront of me

" Comeback from your thought and tell me is their any extra question of yours? I'm not free all day "
" Why are you taking me to italy ? What will i do in here ?" I was on the urge of crying.

" Well it was you who asked me to help you so consider it as a help And what you'll do here is up to you but remember that" he came closer to my face and said " i own you now " with that he just smile and left i was looking at him like dumb fold person.
He came back with a laptop and mobile phone and gave it to me and said "here it's for you" left again.