サラマンダー (Salamander)

THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL LYRICS, IT'S SOMETHING CREATED BASED ON THE LYRICS. :)

There was a very wealthy official who REALLY loved hot and spicy food, and they had their private chef, named Salamander, prepare some very good food each and every day. The official always wanted more, she was hooked, and she also wanted everyone to believe that hot food is good. "I can't function without you anymore," the official told to the food. The chef, one day, burnt himself, so he had to take a few days of rest for his hands to heal from the burns. The official was not pleased, but nonetheless waited for the chef to heal as to not have any more damage. After the chef healed, the official continued to remind the chef "make sure to cool it down so you don't get burned!" The chef gladly heeded the warning. As the official ate more hot food, her head began to feel hot to the touch, but she didn't mind. The official just couldn't stop eating the tasty food, nor did she want to. Her mouth watered profusely every time she smelled the food cooking, the spices and flavors all amidst the breeze. "As many times as possible, I want to be on fire when I reach the climax." The official would say, as if telling the chef to make the food spicer. She quickly regretted it as her mouth was promptly burned by all the spice. However, this regret was short lived. "It's a bit annoying, because I can't handle too much hot food." She said once. The chef nodded, but never ceased making the spicy food, as to keep the official pleased. "I want to burn bright red" the official taunted the chef to make the food even more hot and spicy. One day, the official walked into the kitchen to watch Salamander cook. "Hey, Salamander? I'm already obsessed, is it doing super great?" She asked. The chef nodded, tossing in some more spices. "I want to escape, but I'm not able to..." the official said to the food, staring deeply into it. The chef, glad, returned to the kitchen once again to prepare for the next round of cooking. Just as the chef was about to grab a piping-hot pot, the official yelled to him. "Make sure to cool it down so you don't get burned!"

The end