⛩️🐵Introduction + Rules🐵⛩️

A boy with brown hair and matching eyes, wearing a blue and yellow beanie, yellow gloves, a red coat, dark-brown pants and black shoes goes inside the basement to find the camera in front of him before smirking to himself and clearing his throat.

Eric: Hello, everyone! I'm Eric. Eric Cartman. I'm ten years old. I'm in 4th grade. I go to South Park Elementary School, just like my friends and classmates. If you want, you can come with me to school. I don't mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. You can add in any OC you want! I don't mind.

2. Swearing and cursing are allowed. However, I highly suggest censoring them as much as you can.

3. You can be related to any of the characters.

4. No smut, sex or rape.

5. This is elementary school.

6. Password is your favorite character and song.

7. Have fun!

8. If you can play my crush, I'll play yours.

9. Don't make the roleplay all about your OC.

10. You can have a crush on any of the characters.

11. Don't be afraid to request scenarios or aus either.

12. I do double sided. It makes me feel like it's fair for the both of us.

13. You have to be patient and wait for me to accept your OC before you say "May I?" in any of the chapters.