Chapter 1: First day of classes

It was the first day of freshman year at CBT University. Clayton nervously looked around as he entered his Queer Studies class. He was majoring in IT, but he had to take a humanities elective and randomly selected the one with the least students in it. "P-p-please don't let anyone sit next to me", Clay thought to himself, clenching his bootyhole. Thanks to him arriving ten minutes early, there was no one in the room yet. "Awesome~~", Clayton exclaimed excitedly. He sat down at a seat in the front row and held his cheeks in his head with a smile. However, his peace did not last long for another student soon entered the room. Clay gulped as he saw the dude. "He's kinda cute hontou desu ka" Dream thought to himself but shook the thought out of his head. "Nan demonai! Im straight!" He thought. The cool looking boy sat next to him, much to Dream's dismay. "Great" "So much for my peaceful class" Dream muttered under his breath. "You'll regret this! Dattebayo" With that the boy turned to Clay. "Hey man that's not nice" "I'm a chill dude. Stop that or I'll put dick all in your stomach" the mysterious student said. "O-oh! I'm so sorry!" Clay said hurriedly. He was blushing crimson with embarrassment. He didn't mean to make enemies on his first day. "It's cool man, I know we're all stressed for the first day of college! Don't worry!" "By the way, my name's Kevin. What's yours?"

"C-Clayton. But you can call me Clay" he said shyly.

"Great nice to meet you, Clay!" Kevin said. "I hope we can be friends" he said with a wink.

This made Clay blush deeply again. Thankfully Kevin didn't seem to notice, because soon after the teacher came in. His name was Professor Boomin.

"Hey guyssss!! It's nice to see you came in early. I'm Professor Boomin but you can call me Metro. Metro Boomin want some more n word"

//Authors note: Im so sorry I didn't want to say that word >_< *blush*

"Nice to meet you Metro. I'm Kevin" the boy said without skipping a beat.

"H-hey. I'm Clay"

Students began pouring into the class. Clay had a feeling this year wasn't going to be as bad as he thought.