Chapter 2: Certified youngboy lover

Dream's peace didn't for long, as a bowlegged figure soon entered the room. "Excuse me bitch ass Metro Boomin is this Keynesian economics?" the figure enquired politely. "No, this is queer theory sit down Youngboy" Metro replied.

"But I'm not enrolled in this class?"

"You look like a latent homosexual anyway please join. Today we are discussing safe sex. It may be educational for you", Metro explained. "If young Metro don't trust you he gon shoot you...so please behave yourself Kentrell. I've heard a lot of bad things about your disciplinary record." The whole class started chuckling at that. This made Youngboy very mad. "Laughing but I'll shoot you in your shit hol up baow baow", he threatened the class.

With this, the mysterious student stood up. "Hey man, that's not okay to threaten to shoot the class. I know you're an 11 year old father of 23 supersenior who's technically on house arrest in Utah, but that doesn't mean you can take it out on the class. Dream felt his face getting hot again at this display of bravery by the handsome student. This would surely inspire many future goon seshes to come.

"Now hold on class. I have a way to settle this", Metro interrupted. "Since both of you young men fuck on your cousins, perhaps an emotional poetry battle is appropriate."

Youngboy stood up immediately. "This is a piece I wrote when I was in a dark place and all I had was fucking my cousin. I call it 'Trust You' ".

"I came in contact with Brianna
We had started out texting
Walked from my house meet at a [?]
Grandpa's house, we was at it
Start having sex unprotected
When it came out she was pregnant
She pissеd it out in the toilet and blamed mе for all the stressing"

Metro tenderly wiped a tear from his eye. " Thank you Kentrell. That was beautiful." "Kevin?"

"This is a song I wrote for my cousin."

"Got money (got money), retarded

Don't want her if it don't clap when she walking (walking)

Ain't too pretty in the face, but she super thick
I'm just thinking with my dick
My shit dumb (shit dumb)
I'm just thinking with my dick
My shit dumb (shit dumb)
I'm just thinking with my dick"

With this the whole class cheered. Dream's knees started getting weak at the lyrical genius displayed right in front of him. But before he could compliment Kevin's bars, the front door flew open.

"Staring at your dress cause its see through

Talking all the shit that we done been through

Say that you a lesbian girl me too"

Metro smiled warmly. "Aubrey 'Drake' Graham! I'm glad to see you figuring out your emerging queer identity! Coming out as lesbian must have been very nerve wracking for you. I'm so proud of you for expressing who you are."

The student known as "Aubrey" thanked Metro briefly before entering the room and taking a seat next to NBA Youngboy. They had a "He/him lesbian" pride pin on their vest, which Clayton observed with curiosity. 

However, Youngboy himself was much less pleased to see this new student. "I'm jumping out of this building and leaving my 11 kids without child support", he declared.

[A/N] will kevin gates save the day? will youngboy never broke again LTG? find out in chapter 3