Things that go Bump in the Night

Christian Berg walked inside the door of his townhome soaking wet from the weather outside. He didn't bother being too quiet, expecting his wife Hannah to be still awake, likely watching her fake reality drama on the couch covered in every blanket they owned. To his surprise the lights were all out save for the couple they left dimmed in case either had to wake up in a hurry. It was late, but not extremely so. The business deal he had been sent to close went much smoother than he expected over dinner, instead of needing to stay the night in a hotel and smooth over the details tomorrow they signed on the spot. Christian had decided to come home early to surprise his wife instead and made the three hour drive back.

Christian decided to be much more quiet as he headed up the stairs, taking his shoes off at the door. Stepping lightly, he climbed fairly nimbly for his ungainly height and frame. He was roughly 6'6" with light skin and wavy jet black hair, a muscular build though still called skinny affectionately by his wife.

As he entered the bedroom he saw his wife in the dim light sprawled out on the bed completely passed out. Smiling to himself he walked over to her intending to kiss her gently awake as a surprise. Upon walking closer he got a clearer view of the night stand, laying on top of it was a bottle of wine still uncorked and a mostly empty wine glass they had received as a wedding gift. It was what was next to the glass that caught him by surprise, next to the glass lay a dildo he didn't know she owned. It wasn't repulsive per say to know she owned one, it just caught him off guard and he paused in his tracks to look down at her.

She lay there wearing only a small camisole, one of her ample breasts spilling from the loosely drawn gown. Absorbing the surprise, he began admiring her once again. She stood nearly an entire foot shorter than him, but her personality was big enough for the both of them. Her golden curly hair spilled down her face, partially obscuring his view of her breasts. For as small as she was, it was impressive how much of the king size bed she seemed to occupy. It was always a battle over the comforter with her.

He approached again, quietly leaning down and planting a small soft kiss onto her forehead. To Christian's surprise, she didn't even stir. Kneeling down next to the bed he brushed the back of his hand against her face lightly, just to assure that she was breathing in a moment of mini panic. Hannah inhaled sharply and stirred, but was completely oblivious to his presence. Relieved, Christian began lightly petting her hair, nostalgic about how they had met and how much he loved her.

As he pet her hair, something came over him and let his hand trace her long locks down to her breasts and began lightly rubbing the back of his hand against her pale creamy skin. Again, she didn't even move at his caress. Being a little bit bolder, he traced his fingers on the underside of her breast, letting his fingers dig into the heft of her bosom that was exposed from her gown. Christian's cock began stirring in his pants, uncomfortably aware of how wet his clothes were as he groped his sleeping wife.

It was insane how much this was turning him on, it was extremely unexpected at the taboo of it. Christian was the cold calculating one between the two of them, the calm collected analytical air sign to her strong headed unabashed fire. It had took him off guard in a conversation they had had when first married and exchanging desires and fantasies to learn that she had a rape fantasy. He thought she was disappointed when he didn't express instant interest and support for the fantasy, she quickly dismissed the idea as just a fantasy. He just didn't imagine that he could do that to anyone, let alone someone he loved so much. His brain always seemed to get in the way. But here he was taking advantage of her and had never been more turned on in his life.

Christian traced his fingers down the edge of Hannah's camisole and let his fingers find her bare thighs. The way Hannah lay her body, her pussy was easily exposed as he brushed the gown aside. Again, tracing the back of his fingers against her inner thigh he cautiously began exploring just how far he could push this before waking her. He slid his fingers between her legs and was pleasantly surprised to find her clean shaven. She must be unconsciously turned on, because his fingers were met with a pleasant slickness as he gently fingered his finger against her pussy.

Christian pushed himself a little further, unbuttoning his wet slacks so that his cock stood at attention as he rubbed himself against the edge of the bed. Gathering confidence, he slipped his index finger slowly inside of her, assisted by her slick juices. This evoked an audible reaction from his wife, another sharp inhale and stirring, but no other evidence that she was awake. He slowly pulled his finger out, only to slowly slip it back in, exploring the wet and swollen walls inside of her. Her breathing was becoming more pronounced and started a slight whimpering, but again he doubted she was actually awake. He wondered what she was dreaming of.

An idea began forming in his mind. Slowly pulling his fingers from his wife's insides, he began undressing to stand completely naked before her. Walking quietly to the closet, he found some of his spare tennis shoes and removed the shoe strings from two pairs. Utilizing the badge he earned in the boy scouts, he wove the strings into four mini nooses and tied them to the corners of the bed and lightly placed each noose around each of her limbs.

Grabbing the spare pillow, he placed it beside him and began resuming his groping of his wife's body. Undoing the band to her camisole he exposed the entirety of her naked body, letting her breasts spill freely from the silky cloth. Taking a few more light, yet firm strokes of her body she began to stir to the point of wakefulness.

Suddenly, Christian placed the pillow over his wife's face and mounted the bed in front of her body. Hannah's body sprung awake, tightening the nooses around each of her wrists and ankles to trap her helpless body beneath him as he pressed his throbbing cock against her still slick pussy. Hannah began screaming futilely against the smothering of the pillow as he ground himself against her. She bucked her hips against him, trying to fight the sudden onslaught of the stranger in the room. Using the natural leverage of his body he pressed his hips down on her, using her body to slick his cock in her juices before suddenly penetrating her deeply. Hannah screamed out in an agonized groan of either pleasure or pain, or possibly protest, trying to buck her hips even harder at being violated so suddenly.

Christian lay his body onto hers, her breasts propping his chest up as he lay his forearm across the pillow, smothering her cries as he began thrusting himself inside her violently, completely enraptured in the moment. Hannah's cries of protest gave way to whimpering and open sobbing. In a moment of weakness, he wanted to reassure his wife. Deciding on a compromise between the sudden violation and reassurance, he growled towards the pillow in the deepest voice he could muster "Shut up you little slut, you wanted this."

Hannah's body relaxed into surrender, her sobbing cries continued to persist though. Throwing the pillow aside against the wall, he allowed her to see him for the first time. Not allowing her to say anything, he replaced the pillow with his hand completely engulfing her face as his palm smothered her cries. "Is this what you wanted?" Christian asked, needing some reassurance that she was going to be okay after this. Hannah vigorously began nodding her head, flexing her body against the makeshift restraints he made. Wrapping his arm beneath her he cupped her shoulder and began using his arm strength to ram her onto him, knowing that it would make her world spin as she was likely still buzzed from the wine as well.

Hannah's whimpers began giving way to loud moaning, Christian pressing his hand against her mouth harder to muffle the screams that came from each vigorous thrust inside her. Christian was lost in the moment, his hand that was covering her mouth stroking into her hair as it tangled in her curls, tugging to expose her slender neck as his teeth instinctively sunk into her. Hannah met the bite with an audible scream, bucking her hips against him not in protests anymore, but in hunger for being penetrated further. "OH MY GOD" is all she could say, over and over as she let out a curse and Christian could feel a deep wetness cover his cock making each thrust easier to penetrate his wife. Her body began shuddering and spasming as Christian continued thrusting, feeling himself getting close.

Reaching down with one hand he pulled the strings that bound her legs and Hannah greedily wrapped her legs around him trying to take all of him that she could. Letting out a loud violent bark of a growl Christian let himself spill inside her, biting her hard enough he was sure it was going to bruise as he pin her body spill and let his cock throb and pump his seed inside of her.

Christian lay his gait on her as they both lie there panting, refusing to pull himself out of her. Hannah began an uncontrollable laugh, "Well hi there stranger," she said.

Lifting himself up all he could do was lean down and kiss her nose. "Hello."