Chapter 1

TW: MENTYOF RAP3 / SA , ABDUCTION, AND ABUSE

Atsumu woke up to the sound of a distant scraping noise, he looked around to see his friends all chained to the wall/ floor. He himself was chained by the ankles next to the corner of the concrete wall, the other thing next to him was Kuroo.

He looked down to see he was in the same clothes from 2 days ago.

While in his daze, he felt a warmish substance on his forehead. His hand being loose of any weights or chains slowly rose to the top of his head.

From the sting of irritation and the small windows on the very top of the tall walls. He could piece together 5 things.

1. He was bleeding from 2 different places from different parts of his body
2. He was bleeding from one wound on his forehead
3. He had blood coming from one part he didn't want to ever be bleeding from
4. He could not move his legs at all
5. And this wound(s) were done in the last couple of hours

Atsumu looked down to see his light grey sweat pants stained in a dark red. He slowly pulled down one side of his sweats and almost vomited and barely contained his tears..

He let off a small cry, just thinking of his boyfriend, kiyoomi. He had never even done 'that' with anyone, not even with his boyfriend of 3 years.

On his thighs were dark purple marks on his inner thighs and a dry blood substance near his backside.

He heard someone let out a wail of coughs 3 minutes later, he crawled with his hands to try and get a glance at the one making sounds. His eyes adjusted to the light, and he saw his friend yamaguchi who was also chained by his legs.

Yamaguchi had his legs up against his chest, one of his loose arms hugging his legs and the other hand running through his green thick hair.

"Yama...? You awake?" Atsumu spoke in a raspy voice, probably because of his silent sobs. He saw the youngers head burst up.

Yamaguchi slowly crept his head up to look at Atsumu.

"Atsumu... where are we?" Yamaguchi questioned looking at the once blond man, now his hair stained in a deep red.

"I.... I don't know Yama. But I know it's no where good." Atsumu sighed, looking at all 6 of his closest friends.

All of them bloody....

Atsumu just looked at him. " I have an idea, it's gonna hurt like a bitch but it's a good thing I worked out so much. "

Yamaguchi just raised an eyebrow on question.

Atsumu grabbed the circular bulb around his first ankle and within 2 minutes of pulling with most of his strength he heard a snap and he felt a pressure come off of his foot.

He got a glance of yamaguchi who was looking at him, his eyes glued to Atsumu.

Atsumu took a deep sigh of relief, taking a mental moment he so dearly needed

He moved his hands to his other ankle, and repeated the exercise over again but with more effort.

He heard the crack that gave him a shock wave of joy before he remembered were he and his friends were located.

He struggled to get up, his back, hips, and legs all trembling from the pressure of the cut off circulation that he had not even 5 minutes earlier and a certain pain from a unknown guilt he felt because of the clear sign he was taken advantage of while unconscious.

He ignored the pain and went over to Kuroo. Hugging the older and sobbing into his chest.

He tried to compose himself the best he could before walking over to yamaguchi and bending down infront of him.

"I need you to pull as hard as you can, I'll help you pull." Atsumu said, looking at yamaguchi he gulped and hummed as clearly as he could.

The two of them both grabbed yamaguchis ankle brace and pulled so hard that it only took 30 seconds.

Yamaguchi let out a cry from the pressure release.

They moved to the other chained cuff, pulling just as hard if not harder.

It came off with a crack.

Yamaguchi got up and just hugged Atsumu. That was the only thing he wanted, no needed to do at that instant. Nothing else was important to him, his mind clear just except one only thought.

They looked over and by what was only luck from what they would guess, they saw a wooden door in the very right side of the room on the wall opposite of them.

That's all for rn I'll post every chance I have.