I LOVE WOMEN

(shoutout to m!!)

Martha Washington POV

She ate my pussy with ever-flowing thrusts. I felt my lungs and my stomach tighten up in thrill. I couldn't stop my moans from cumming, truly. As my eyes softly glance to the side, barely even open, I see Deborah masturbating off to herself as she watched my pleasureable despair. I gasped for air, as I came for the thrice time in Mary's mouth.

She smirked at me. That's all that mattered. What a time.

Three Knocks On The Front Door.

"No!" I shouted nervously, whispering under my breath. Mary also looked a bit shocked. Deborah immediately took her hand out of her panties, I sat up. Mary turnt to me, "We'll cover for you", she starts, she has a slightly nervous glint in her eye, "Just— go get dressed." She finished quickly. I immediately ran to the bathroom, praying it wasn't my husband, that is..

Mary Lincoln POV

I quickly rush to the front door. Adjusting my shoes, and— and, flattening out my dress. Deborah sat at the dining table behind me, and I nervously open the door. To my suprise, it was my husband, Abraham! And his best friend, I— George Washington; of course. I recalled his name in my head over and over. He has that same blue suit on and that white hair. "Abraham!" I said, trying to sound excited, and, suprisngly, I do so. I kiss his cheek, and he slightly blushes. "Do you know where Deborah is!" He asks immediately. My heart dropped, but I didn't show it. Had he found out? Has he told? "She's right in the dining room, love. Why do you need her?" I ask, but before I could get the anxiety out, George stutters something out. "A-actually.. we need to talk to all of you." All of us? What would be need all of us for? British Nonsense? The Constitution George'd been writing? "Mary's in the bathroom." I blurted out. "It's about Benjamin." George starts off, but I stop him. "It's okay. We can talk if it's that important. I'll go check up on Martha, and you stay in the dining room." I let them in.

" I let them in