Chapter 1

•////|||||||||CHAPTER 1||||||||||\\\\•

One day Daniella was bored and decided to play some Minecraft! She had seen tons of mod reviews and decided to install some mods! She installed the butter mod, the derpy squid mod, and the Herobrine mod. She was really excited to try them out!

She created a new world called: Good Luck, You'll Need It. She immediately built the Herobrine spawner, then switched back to survival mode. As it did in the reviews, the chatbox said, 'you don't know what you just did' then everything went black...

Daniella woke up in in a blocky world. She looked around her surroundings and exclaimed,

"No way... This is amazing! I'm IN Minecraft! Whoa... Wait, how is this possible!?" She asked

Then suddenly she heard a voice inside her head say, "I brought you here! I need your help Daniella! And since I thought you'd say no, I also I brought in some encouragement!"

"What do you mean by 'encouragement'?" She was confused

"You will soon find out!"

And with that she started working, doing the normal routine. Getting wood, tools, food, and ores. She had a feeling that she wasn't in here just because of fun. So once she found iron she made armor. She made a sword too, but she didn't want to because she wanted to make a diamond one, but she figured she was better safe than sorry!

She headed into the nearest cave and began to mine. She had found two stacks of coal, 19 butter ore, 26 iron ore, about 13 stacks of cobblestone, and no diamonds. She was very annoyed. Then out of the corner of her eyes she saw something sparkle. She turned to find a single diamond.

"Okay! I'm half way done!" She chimed.

She began to mine it up. When it broke, the shiny gem fell out of the rock, but it didn't land in her hand. She checked her backpack, not there! Then she heard snickering. Across from her, inside the hole in the wall stood a boy. Holding HER diamond.

"Hey! Give it you brat! That's mine!" She snapped at him.

He laughed and taunted, "then come and get it!"

She broke the block in between them and raced after him. It was HER diamond, she mined all day for it! She was NOT going to let him have it! She heard his laughter and followed it to an amazing mansion.

She knocked on the door and a boy wearing sunglasses and butter armor answered the door.

"What?" The boy asked

She replied angrily, "Did someone just comeback here holding a Diamond?!"

"Uhhh...yeah, why?"

"Where is he!? He took my diamond!"

"Why so worried? It's not like it's butter!"

"Wait your in the Sky Army?!"

"Duh! We all are! I'll get your lousy diamond back though! TY GET DOWN HERE!"

Daniella waited as the boy came back down, but once he saw her with the other boy, he ran.

"TY GIVE ME THE DIAMOND!" The boy at the door called.

Ty replied, "What diamond?"

She yelled at him, "MY DIAMOND"

He tried to run but someone shot him.

A voice rung out, "Ty just give her the diamond."

Ty held up the diamond as he was flat faced on the floor. The other person was also wearing a suit of butter armor. He handed her the diamond.

"Thanks!" She thanks the two guys.

"Yeah, sorry about Ty he can be a real asshole sometimes" the boy with sunglasses said.

She started to leave then the other guy asked, "you want to stay for some chicken?"

"Sure, why not!" Daniella turned around and entered the house.