Chapter 19

'''''''Daniella's POV'''''''

I never fell asleep, I just closed my eyes and layed agenst Ty, though I'm sure he thought I fell asleep. The last song I heard before Ty took the headphones off of us and left me laying on the couch was Nothing Left to say by Imagine Dragons. I may or may not be obsessed with their music at the moment...deal with it. After Ty left I guess i actually DID dose off, because I don't remember anything, besides where I am now...

'''''''Crimson's POV'''''''

Adam is here, right in front of me! I feel like I'm a statue, petrified about what to say to him. I love him as much as Danni loves Ty, and trust me, thats a LOT! He continues smirking, and speaks again, "We might want to get out of here, you can get those groceries in there later-"

I cut him off, "But, I have frozens! Wait, why would I care if i have frozens?! So, where can I go for now then?" I'm not acting like myself around Adam. Ugh! Stupid love!

"Just come to Ty's place, I'll be staying for a while I guess!"

I smile at him, "Awesome! So, wait, why can't I go in to my own place?"

"Because Ty went in to check on Danni, and they're alone in there, It just seems right that they get some nice time together, right?"

"Truth! I actually have my laptop in the car, so we can play Minecraft while we wait!"

"Cool!" We walk over to Ty's place and Adam practically breaks in with his credit card. "So, I'm guessing Ty didn't give you a key, right?"

"Hehe, yeah...nope, he didn't" We laugh as we walk into the house. I set my laptop next to his and sit down no the couch next to him.

"You ready to be dominated in parkour?" I ask him

"Ho ho! Is that a challenge I hear?"

"Maybe..!" He laughs as we log into the world. "aaaaand..." We both lean over our keyboards, getting ready, as if we were in a race. "GO!" I yell and I hear four simoultanious taps as we run off into the parkour.

We must've played for just about 16 minutes, then Ty came into the door, just as Adam yells at me, "WHY YOU DO DIS?!" I snicker, then turn around when I hear the door slam. "Oh, hey Ty. by the way Crim, I just passed you."

"GOD DANGIT ADAM! UNFAIR! Ugh, whatever!" I push Adam over and he falls to the floor, before he can bring me down with him, I run over to Ty and say, "Thatks, for looking over Danni, she needs as much help as she can get right now."

"Yeah," He looks to the floor, "Hey, does Adam...know?" Ty asks.

"No, but if you want to tell him, you can!'

"Okay. Well you'd better get back, I don't like her being alone."

"Neither do I, so can you and Adam just bring over the groceries sometime today?"