➫𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂

I wave to Robin and Nami, as they hop into Zoros car, leaving to go to the party.

I feel big hands on my waist, picking me up and placing me on the counter.

"I think you look beautiful, sweetheart~ But you'd look even better without it, why dont i start on that..hmm...?~" he leaves a trail of kisses along my neck

"We can start on that later, love~..." I wrap my arms around his neck..

"Ill take you up on that, sweetheart."

He picks me up bridal style, taking me out to his car and placing me in the passenger seat.

"Your going to the party at the strawhat bar right..?"

A hand slides onto my thigh, rubbing circles..

"Mhm.."

I stare out the window, looking at the rain falling,

'Fuck, my feet are starting to hurt. Ive been on my feet all day..'

"Come on sweetheart, we're here.." Luffy wanders the parking lot looking for a good spot to park, he does find but, its reserved.. Odd is he a regular here too..?

I get out the car and follow Luffy to the entrance, there was a long ass line, but he went straight to the front. The bouncer seemed scared and let us in, skipping the whole line.

'Yo, is that Sabo...? I thought his ass was busted'

"Luffy!!" Zoro yells out, holding three bottles of....Vodka? Dont tell me hes drinking all that himself.. Not again.

"Aye, the Arlong gang tried stealing the-" Zoro stops mid-way when he sees me. He grabs Luffy by the arm and slightly drags him away, Zoro says something to Luffy, obviously angry. Luffy calm him down, and walks over to me.

"Come on,princess..I want you to meet a few friends" He takes me by the arm and drags me away to the V.I.P section of the bar, i see a few familiar faces.

'Nami, Robin, Sanji, Zoro- wait is that a fucking reindeer. Also whats with the guy with long ass nose.. Is he pinnochino or something??'

"Y/N, I'd like you to meet my friends, you seem to know a few already, so i skip to the rest"

"The blonde one is Sanji, hes a really good cook, next is Franky, blue hair and glasses hes a mechanic the one with the afro is brooke, a musician. The one with the long nose and curly hair is Ussop. The reindeer is Chopper, Hes a doctor, a really good one at that."

"Guys, this is Y/N, the one I've been telling you about.."

"Hii, I'm Y/N!" I do a small little wave, and walk over to Nami and Robin.

"You assholes! You didn't tell me you knew him- But then again I probably wouldn't have gone for him..." I whisper-shout at them.

"Sorry, not sorry! But, hey you got his number and a ride!"

"I agree, we've been helping Luffy to ask you out, but it seems you had shot your shot first.." Robin laughs

"Really..!" I yell out, getting a few stares..

"Whatever! Lets go do shots!"