➫𝓣𝓸 𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰

ᴛᴏ ɢᴀɪɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: sᴇʟғ-ʜᴀʀᴍ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ

I parked in The driveway, practically sprinting when I got out of my car.

"S/N OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR."

'For as long as I could remember i always got angry when i was upset. Same happens when I'm angry, I'm angry then upset. It seems like i get mad when i feel i cant do anything during a stressful situation'

I hear S/N running down the stairs to open the door so I stop banging on it.

"H-Here I found a letter addressed to you" She breathed out, from the running she did around the house.

I open the letter, two full pages.

"She really has a lot to say doesnt she..?"

I take a page out, and begin reading..

'To my dearest Y/N, I'm sorry for all harm I've caused to you. In reality, I was scared to be a mother. I was too busy ignoring my feelings, that I ignored yours as well. Im sorry I
I ran away from being your mother, Im sorry I watched as your father hit you..

'Way to hit home, mom'

'You are a bright child, I failed to realize that in the past. You had to face all that at such a young age, without a shoulder to cry on or a shoulder to help you with all that weight. I was trying to protect myself. I failed to protect you. I'm not asking for forgiveness but I'm sorry for the harm I've caused... I was a stupid parent back then. I hope I can help you now...'

'As you know, I ran a bar, Grand line Bar in the heart of the city! But, that bar was a cover-up for something much, much more dangerous. It's not illegal to run a cigarette business, but the ways I used to get money was. I killed people, there is blood on my hands. Soon it'll be on yours too. Y/N people will learn that you has taken over the biggest business... You will be targeted. Keep yourself safe, keep your sister safe aswell. I have three trusted guards, Franky, Name, and name. (yall can pick) In the heart of the city, go to the freezer in the back of the bar. There should be a door, head down the stairs and take a right, there should be a door. The code is 'The sun sets in the west, I hope when I am laid to rest, I'm laid to watch the sun rest.'

'The rest will be explained to you. By one of the three guards. A key piece of info. We have a spie among us, I suspect it is Franky, he is around your age.. You should also watch out for the Straw Hats, they were the ones who have been chasing me all these years, and killed me. Don't tell anyone about this. If people suspect the amount of wealth you've aquired, say my mother died and left me all her money, which included her fathers wealth as well.

I trust you'll make the right decision.

Tears were spilling out of my eyes and i didn't even realize it. S/N pulled me into a hug, rubbing her hand in circles trying to soothe me, as well as her self..