Chapter 13- Abducted

At school...
Tsukishima and Hinata didn't talk after that because it's so awkward.. Tsukishima fogot about the fact the Hinata can read his mind so yeah..

Shoyo H: 💭stupid beanpole 😖💭

Kei T: *mimbles* stupid mind..

They both sigh...
________________________

TIMESKIP after school
Hinata is walking to his house since the practice is cancelled thankfully because he don't know how to talk to Tsukishima without being so awkward...

...?:  Is that him? *Whispers*

....?: Yes that's him *whispers back*

...?: But his hair color s different? And we don't know the boy's name before *whispers again*

....?: It's possible he changes his appearance so we can't find him *whisper*

...?: Yeah you're right..

One of the unknown guys approahes hinata....

...?: Hey kid, can I uhm ask you for directions?

Shoyo H: 💭huh? 💭 Hmm sure sir where are you going?

.....?: *smirks*

Shoyo H: 💭shit I can't read his mind, what's going on?💭

The second unknown person is behind hinata then... The second unknown guy hand chopped hinata...

.....?: Heh you can't read our minds kid

Shoyo H: *passed out* 💭h-help💭

.....?: Quick to the lab

Ukai & Takaeda: shoyo?!

Ryu T: sho?!

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima is walking together. They stopped walking then look at each other with widen eyes

Tadashi Y: hinata?!

Kei T: shoyo!

Tanaka quickly ran to Hinata's house. While Yamaguchi and Tsukishima ran to Hinata's house . The three of them got on the house at the same. The door burst out open.

Ryu T: sho!

Tadashi Y: Hinata!

Kei T; Shoyo!

Takaeda is crying while Ukai is thinking

Ukai: what happened?! Did you hear that too?

Kei T: y-yeah. Where's shoyo?

Everyone: 💭shoyo?💭

Anyways...

Takaeda: I-i should've drive us home *still crying*

Ryu T: we should call the police!

Kei T: and what should we tell them?! Shoyo is missing and he asked for our help ohrough telephaty?!

Tadashi Y: hey, tsukki. Calm down!

Ryu T: at least I'm trying to help smartass! 💢

Kei T: you!💢

Tadashi Y: SHUT UP! You're not the only ones that worried! Try looking around y'know?!

Kei T & Ryu T: s-sorry....

........

Ukai: wait remember how shoyo tells us the story of how he escapes the lab?

Everyone:....?

Ryu T: OH! through the sewers!

Takaeda: right! Right come on!

Tadashi Y: but this is dangerous? Are we going just ike us?

Ryu T: YES! WE CAN KNOCK THEM ALL OUT!

Kei T: don't be a fool! We don't know how many people are there! Or is the place is the place is guarded!

Tadashi Y: I think we should tell the team about this. They can help!

Ryu T: do you think they will believe us? *Sad*

Kei T: *serious* we need to try....

Tadashi Y: actually I have an idea! We can just tell them that some Psycho kidnapped Hinata for no reason! And tell them that someon is always stalking hinata after he transferred in the school. You should tell that story Tanaka-san becuase you're friends even before! Just made up some story.

Ryu T: .... Wha! *Sigh* alright! For sho!

Tadashi Y: we can also tell the police that that's the case, so they will cooperate immediately. How about that? Coach? Sensei?

........

The two older Man sigh... They don't have any choice to begin with because they can't just tell anyone that Hinata have some unnatural ability that actually defies the laws of physics ... They look at each other and noded.

Ukai: alright... I think it's for the best.... for now at least.