𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 | 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄

𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑿𝑻 ; You have a bad day and Captain Caviar wishes to help!(Sorry if this is short)

(Sorry if this is short)

❛    ⋎    ✩  🍒  ⌇

You had a horrible day.

Everything seems to fall lower and lower than usual, and right now, you just wanted to see your cookies. You opened the app and began to look around the kingdom, doing some wishes. While doing that, the Captain seems to notice your moody face.

"Hey...Baker, what with that soggy face?"

You looked at the cookie who had his arms crossed. You sorta looked away not wanting to say much, this only caused him to slightly glare at you.

"What? I'm here and asking, rude to leave a Captain without an answer!"

You only sighed and didn't answer. The small cookie was about to push forward until he seems to realize what he is doing. He just sighs as he shakes his head.

"Baker, I don't know what going on in that 'human' life of yours, but just know that I am here til the end of the line."

You smile at him and he seems to smile back.

"But, if another person or landlubber is hurting ya, I give them the ol' whiplash from my fleet! Just let me know!"

You giggled, knowing that he can't do much to another human (but he can do something to a cookie, which sort of makes you worry). But, man,

What would you do to go that funny, silly yet adorable world that these cookies live in...

─────────ೋღೋ─────────

A\N : Heya! Just wanna let you know that sorry if this is short, got a bit writerblock at the end! But thanks for reading again! Also, feel free to DM to be friends, I really need some people to talk with! But with that out that way, sorry if this is short and not really Yandere-ish! But thanks again for reading!