A\N | Just A Quick Reminders

Hello, hello, hello!

Just a quick reminder to those who saw the new update with the new cookies (Olive Cookie and Fettuccini Cookie, ECT) and there is something I wanna discuss with Olive Cookie.

I have seen many people not liking her because of her 'replacing' Smoked Cheese Cookie. And I know her skill isn't that great, but honestly, I find her adorable! She is such a cutie nerd, just like our little man Eclair Cookie. And also, I'm glad that Smoked Cheese Cookie wasn't a playable character. Because let's be honest here, it wouldn't have been another Affagto Cookie situation, even if he meant good intentions while Agato didn't.

So what I am saying is that if you see Olive Cookie and dislike her, please don't go on a stupid tangent about how she was supposed to be rare and how she replaced Smoked Cheese Cookie. Because I saw how many people were pissed about Smoked Cheese Cookie not coming as a playable character.

But anyway, Live, Laugh, Love Olive Cookie!

And also!

Please don't keep bugging me to update if I take your request! School and other such things are taking a toll right now! I'm just glad November is here and I'll get a break! But, please be patient and more!

AND ANOTHER ONE! AND THIS IS IMPORTANT!

PLEASE. DON'T. ROMANTICIZE. YANDERES.

Yanderes aren't these hopeless romantics and cute anime people. I always thought people understood that Yanderes or people who act like them, are not a cute trope. Until I found out how many people wanted a Yandere.

Yandere are dangerous people who will not only harm their 'lover' but will mentally and physically harm them and others just to get what they want. Even if it means doing horrible acts, not just harming.

The reason I write Yandere fics are made purely for fun and entertainment, but I DO NOT ROMANTICIZE YANDERES!  And even so, I sorta tone down there, and I guess, loving trope.

So please, don't romanticize Yanderes.

That's it.

So, the next update will probably be out tomorrow or today, I'm not sure!