Haseena doubt Ks and ss(6)

Itna lamba update mene aaj tkk nhi likha... Blky wattpad ki history main aaj kl kisi writer ne nhi dea hoga I bet 😎😎😎😎😎

Total words are : 4680

Last Part 🔥🔥🔥

Hm was sitting on a bed and ks was lying by keeping her head in her lap. Hm was caressing her hair. Ks eyes were closed. And there was a comfort on both faces. Hm was thinking about karishma's drug habits and she saw karishma's relax face. At last, she broke the ice.

Hm: karishma singh....

Ks closed eyes: hummm......

Hm: hum kitna zroori hain aapki life main??

Ks closed eyes: yeh kesa sawal hai ms. Ap janti hain is ka jawab.

Hm: G hum janty hain mgr ap k mou se janna chahty hain.

Ks: ms aap bht anmol hain hamari life main. Ap k bgyr hum kuch b nhi hain.

Hm smiled a little

Acha? To jo insaan apki life main itna inportant ho r itna anmol ho us se aap ne itni baari baat kese chupa le aapne.

Ks: kon c baat ms

Hm: yhi k... A...ap drug ku leti hain...

Listening this, ks opened her eyes with a jerk, hm stopped caressing her hair.

Karishma's heart started beating like a marathon.

She got up with a jerk. And saw hm with shocked.

Hm saw ks with a little stern face but she calmed herself.

Ks: y..yy.y.eh ka bol r...rhi hain aa...ap ms...

Hm: kia aap drugs nhi leti ks??

Ks ignored eye contact

N..n.nhi... hum to nhi...

Hm lifted her face by her 3 fingers calmly

Hamari ankho main dekh kr jawab dejye.

Ks again ignored eye contact and she got down from bed. Stood in the middle of the room by back at hm.

Hm took a deep breath..

In mind..

Haseena shant... Shant...

She stood and came in front of her. Hm folded her hands on her stomach. Ks saw hm then again she ignored eye contact.

Hm calmly: karishma singh Bolye.... 🥺 Ku?? Ku drugs lena shuru kr deye apne?

Ks turned and was about to go. Hm held her wrist tightly and asked

Hum kuch pooch rhy hain aap se. Jawab dejye hamari baat ka

Ks bowed her head. Hm made her grip tight on karishma wrist and came nearer her. Her patience was getting over but she was controlling herself

Hm: bolye....🤨

Ks: a...ap ko galat fehmi ho rhi hai ms.. asa..

Hm cut her and asked in a little louder voice.

Humain koi galat fehmi nhi hui hai ks.. 🤨

Rukye..

She opened the drawer, took out the injection which she found in ks pocket

Hm sternly: yeh.... Yeh dekhye..🤨 yeh humain aapki pocket se kal raat ko mila tha jabb ap drugs k nashy main ghr wapis ai thi.

Ks saw hm with shocked, seeing haseena's anger, she gulped her slavia.