Chapter 11 In the Shadows part 3

As Jaune is still thinking to make his decision, outside from the window, the girl with brown hair is still crying on the ground while covered in mud cause it is raining. Soon one of the White Fang soldier's grabbed her pony tail hair to lift her up. She began screaming in pain as she tries to hold on her hair and they started to drag her away on the ground. Jaune still watches the girl's struggle. He didn't like watching her being tortured but the White Fang soldiers didn't kill her. Knowing it, Jaune has a better idea.

Jaune: (uses the radio while whispering) Jessie, Deery, follow them on the cameras. I need to know where they are keeping her.

Deery on the radio: Roger that, Captain.

Jaune: (uses the radio while whispering) Cartoonz, what's your status?

Cartoonz on the radio: Almost done. Just a few more to place in.

Jaune: (uses the radio while whispering) Alright everyone, change of plans.

Deery on the radio: What's the call, sir?

Jaune: (uses the radio while whispering) We'll rescue her quietly. Delirious, Lugo, Gator, you three keep your eyes out. Cartoonz, once your done, regroup with me and Logan back here.

Cartoonz on the radio: Copy that.

H2O Delirious on the radio: This is gonna be one hell of a party if they found out were here.

Jaune: (uses the radio while whispering) If they do, we'll give them one hell of a mess.

H2O Delirious on the radio: I like the sound of that. It's gonna be one big fucking mess.

Gator on the radio: Be careful, Captain. Once you go loud, there are no reinforcements available to aid you and your squad. But I will try if I can pull any available squad to support.

Jaune: (uses the radio while whispering) Roger that. And don't worry Gator, we'll handle this.

Soon, Jaune ends the transmission and waits for Jessie and Deery's call.

At the security room, Deery's side

In the security room, Deery is on the cameras as they watching the 2 White Fang soldiers that are dragging the unknown girl while Jessie is standing on guard but she is watching with her. They don't like watching her getting hurt but if they need to rescue here, they must find out where they keeping her. As they watch, Deery switches to the next feed and finally found where they are taking her. It's a building that looks a bit old but it is big and still running power. They found where they keep their prisoners.

Deery: There! That building! That must be their prison.

Jessie: (uses her radio) Sir, we found where they are keeping her. The building your looking for is a old one and it is a bit big.

Gator on the radio: We have visual on the building, sir. We will guide you to the prison using the drone.

Jaune on the radio: (whispering) Roger that. Cartoonz and Logan are here with me now. We're moving out the building. Delirious, Lugo, keep your eyes on the White Fangs outside. Deery, see if you can access the cameras in the prison. I need to know if that girl isn't the only one that is held prisoner.

Deery: (uses her radio) Yes, sir.

Soon, Deery switches the camera feeds and she does have access of the prison's cameras. When she switched it, Jessie and Deery are watching what appears to be the cell hall, where they keep the prisoners in. Soon they see the 2 White Fang soldiers dragging the girl  on the ground and threw her in her room cell hard to the ground. When the girl was in, the 1 White Fang soldiers leaves her and while the other one closes the cell door then joins with his comrade, locking her in.