Sex On The Beach (SFW)

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am back with a new chapter! (Been about a month, lol XD) Anyways this chapter will have your "date" with Asmodeus and Fizzarolli. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter also... I am sorry I would have updated this at least 24 hours ago, BUT I have arthritis and carpal tunnel, and Both are flaring up late and it is painful. So some days, I have to type as little as possible. Or I am in extreme pain. With that mention, I hope that you all enjoy this chapter, my muffins!]

(No One's POV)

Ozzie and (Name) make it to his club. (Name) looks at it, there is a long line. Of course, they are let in right away. Ozzie is the owner so there is no doubt about that. (Name) looks around, now this is a stunning club. A club that in her youth she would love to go to. Hell, she still would go here. This club is stunning, though the only drawback. Is that she's being watched by every hell-born demon in the club... She is very aware of their eyes on here. She makes it to his private booth. Where his most trusted staff made him a drink.

"Anything you want, baby~," He tells her and she looks at him.

She wants to tell him, that this is inappropriate, but she knew he would not listen. There is also no way that she can make him listen either. He is one of the seven deadly sins. The only three people stronger than him are the Morningstars.

She clears her throat. "A Sex on the Beach."

He smirks at that. "I will have to remember that when I get you to the beach." He comments and her face turns a bright crimson.

"D-Do not say that!" She squeaks out embarrassed.

He smirks as her drink is made. She takes it and turns away from him. This man is going to be the death of her. Soon the show starts and (Name) is watching Fizzarolli introduce the first guest. Once that was done, Fizzarolli spring up here and smirks at the two.

"Well, well, if it is not the sexy little shrink~," He says and sits on the other side of her. "So doc. Tell me is Big Man here in the clear."

"I cannot discuss a patient with anyone out of his treatment." (Name) says. "Though if you were joking he is fine."

Fizz smirks. "I like her Ozzie, we are going to keep her~"

(Name) stares at them, What, in the name of Satan did they mean by keeping her?

"What do you mean by that?" (Name) asks, and they both just smirk at each other and then look at her.

"You will find out soon enough, sexy," Fizz tells, (Name) with a smile.

"The name is Fizzarolli, will you be my doctor~ I can be a very naughty patient~ If you take good care of me I can be good though~," He says, winking.

(Name) blushes, looking at both of them. "You both are terrible." She mumbles out and takes a long sip of her drink. Unaware of the aphrodisiac in the drink.

They watch her drink up, it will be all soon that they have her~

(the adult fun time will not be posted on wattpad because of rules)

-Time Skip, Brought to you by; Sex On The Beach, the drink, not the actual Sex!-

(Name) was feeling flushed by the end of the show and it is early morning now. She needed to get home and take a cold shower before going to bed. She shakes her head as she is led out to the limo. She is dripping, her panties are most likely soaked with her juices. She is so freaking horny at this point that if anyone kissed her she would jump their bones. Ozzie and Fizz are aware of this and once in the limo. Ozzie pulls her into a kiss.

She moans instantly, fuck the kiss is so good~ She moves her hands to his chest fluff, gripping on the feathery fluff.

Ozzie kisses her so deeply she does not notice Fizz kissing her neck. She could feel it though. Moaning even more into the kiss. Ozzie pulls away from the kiss, only for Fizz to take her place. Kissing her deeply on the lips, just like Ozzie did. She moans into the kiss and grips both Fizz and Ozzie. Ozzie moves one hand to her hips. Very easily wrapping a single hand around half of her waist.

"You look so beautiful, (Name)," Ozzie says. "You will be a good girl for us, won't you~?" Ozzie

She moans into Fizz's mouth, grinding onto Fizz. She knows this is wrong, and she knows she should stop, but part of her did not want to~ Part of her wants to fuck both of them senseless, and she will. She will most likely wake up regretting this. In the heat of the moment though, she did not care about it. That was future her problem.

(the adult fun time will not be posted on wattpad because of rules)

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Finally updated! I hope you all enjoyed, and stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]