𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

welcome to a very very very short story of a little idea that's been in the drafts for some time. the ending is rushed, but this is also like a kind of weird sentimental story. i don't like keeping it long.

i do not own any of the pictures in this book. idols and their behaviour in this story does not have anything to do with how they are in real life. remember that this is all fiction (though some of it is taken from my personal life)

there will be mentions of serious topics like suicide and sh. please go seek proffessional help if you are going through such thing. my dm's are open here on wattpad or you can catch me on discord.

don't keep your pain to yourself. you are valuable and loved !! <3

𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 | 𝘀𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝘆𝘂𝗻

brought to you by jxdedstilll

165,743 likes

165,743 likes

HYBEofficial NEW ARTIST

Hello, my name is JAKE

📌 JAKE's Offical accounts
Youtube : @simjake
Twitter : @HYBEjake
Tiktok : @simmyjaeyun
Instagram : @simjakeu

#HYBElabels #JAKE

View all 5,968 comments

ni.ki.05 woah omg about time
jxdedstilll   OH HE'S FINALLY EMPLOYED

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

Under a mounting weight, my body ached, and my mind grew weary. Only two weeks had passed since the shocking announcement of my upcoming debut, a journey I hadn't even accepted or signed for. I vividly recall waking up to the news, rushing to the agency to demand an explanation, but it all felt like a hazy fog. Walking back home in a state of disbelief, I found myself grappling with a sense of unpreparedness.

The pressure mounted. Anticipation was building, evident from the way people interacted with my social media and the constant media attention. I was once again in the spotlight, and the anxiety I'd managed to quell over the past year crept back into my life, threatening to consume me.

There was a reason I left my previous trainee group, a reason I took several months away from the industry, slowly resurfacing. I had wanted more time, time to grow, to prepare. A mini-album and various singles lay ready, but I wasn't emotionally prepared to bare my thoughts and emotions to the world.

The crushing weight of expectations drained my enthusiasm and eroded my passion for this career path. I longed for more time, an opportunity to breathe, to brace myself for the impending storm of pressure that would soon come crashing down on me.
I stood, hands clenched around the cold railing, gazing out into the Han River's darkness. The city lights from the towering buildings of Seoul and the glowing full moon created a serene yet eerie backdrop—an ideal setting for the last moments of my life.

Turning my attention to the dark waters below, I listened to the soothing sound of the river's flow, juxtaposed with the faint hum of distant traffic. Inhaling deeply, I began to exhale, willing my body to relax and my thoughts to dissipate.

With each calming breath, I leaned closer to the edge, steeling myself for what lay ahead. My eyes fluttered closed, and in that moment, I prepared to let go.

But then, my phone buzzed insistently in my pocket, immediately jolting me from my reverie. My hand darted into my pocket to retrieve it, and I scrutinized the messages on the screen. It was another request from an unfamiliar person, a stranger who didn't even follow me—a person seemingly oblivious to my identity. 

A person who, under the influence of alcohol, had decided to reach out to a random individual like me. These messages were about to provide the final nudge, the last reason to step off the edge and plunge into the icy waters below, ending my torment.

However, something within me hesitated as I read the three new messages, each from an unexpected source.

𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗠

imyoonari
brothai migjt be drunk but just letting know
u fine asf

imyoonari
ifk who you arr

imyoonari
but Sheeedh

imyoonari wants to send you a message

block | delete | accept