DAY 1

8:30 AM - Dead, Throfinn is dead. His face, I know it's him and he's dead. I stood at the shore looking and the grizzled corpse for 2 hours. It was covered with slashes and cuts. It wasn't the face of the boy who had killed my father but I knew it was him.
      The waves lapped at the body and I just stood. Many more hours passed and I felt as I head nothing to do. What to live for now?

1:29 PM - My legs were giving out but I stood standing. That was until I was shook by an old man. I jumped back startled to see other people. I pointed my crossbow and loaded it. The mechanical clunking of the crossbow rang through my ears. CHCHUNK.

All three looked startled for a good 5 seconds and it was if time had froze.

The old man stumbled backwards then promptly fell down. A small woman maybe almost 20 ran towards him. Before I could shoot a hole through their chests a small man jumped in front of the two, "W-wait! Don't shoot! We just want to see who the man on the shore is." I lowered my bow, "What connection would you have with them?" I asked shuffling in front of the body.

The old man spoke up, "Yes, he was a good friend." He waved the girl away "we just want to bury his body..." I raised my bow again.

"FRIENDS? WITH THAT MURDERING-" I passed I could see their looks even the small scrubby man. The looks on their face showed me that without a doubt he had changed.

I went pale. I grabbed Thorfinn's mangled body and dragged him away. His blood painted the beach red. I held his cold flesh despite my every instinct to let go.
I dragged him further up into the mountains. The girl ran to catch me but the old man stopped her. I looked behind me to simply see him shaking his head.

 I looked behind me to simply see him shaking his head

(This would be the face they're making)

2:21 PM - I laid his body down in a clearing. Now to make a fire. Brush, twigs, sticks, and one thick log. Flint, stone, spark, fire. I stood near the flame. Even as I felt the heat burning my face. Even as I smelt the reeking smell of burning flesh. I watched.
I still did not feel solice. It burned for just over 30 minutes. Then the last ember stuffed out. I slept. I slept for hours
Waking, then going back to sleep. It consumed me, what else to do anyway?

10:09 PM - I awoke again, my head rang. I attempted to sleep again but was instantly hit with a putrid smell. My nostrils burned as I sprung up from my cot and madly looked around for the source of the smell. Then I saw the source. It a baby.

End of Day 1

(Just realized Hild didn't save them I'll change it later but I'm super tired and my phone is at 2 percent lol)