00.ㅤCrippling Anxiety

Both Hani and Jungwon's life had changed the moment their love was made known to each other

It was evident by the way Hani grew more confident and encouraged to cope with her condition, whilst Jungwon turned into a highly empathic person who became more willing to venture into untouched territories.

Now, they're outside of the small diner they ate from. It was a cold winter night, but the warmth of their bodies entangled under the dim city light post was enough to keep them comfortable.

"I'm sorry Hanhan. I can't take you out to a good place today. Money is tight lately since I missed a lot of workdays last month. " Jungwon embraced his girlfriend, his soft pink lips protruding as he closed his eyes and reel in the presence of his beloved- whom he hasn't met in a while.

You see, they've been too busy these days. Being a college student and an assistant of a small business owner, Jungwon can barely make time for anything anymore.

Hani is also busy as a Psychology student, too immersed into adapting to the course she took.

"It's okay, I don't enjoy those fancy restaurants anyway. I always feel like I'm doing something wrong with the cutlery or something." The ever-so-beautiful Hani chuckled coyly before wrapping her arms tighter around her boyfriend.

The girl's once jet-black hair grew long until the end of her waist, and she dyed it into a beautiful caramel brown. A harmless change of appearance was much needed when she wanted a small thrill, but nevertheless, Jungwon adored her.

"Besides, getting to meet each other once every two weeks is enough. I know just how much you're trying to make ends meet, it's not a problem for me." Hani assured Jungwon, knowing that the latter can be quite upset by his uncontrolled upbringing.

And speaking of which- Both he and Hani got accepted into different universities, quite far from each other as a matter of fact.

With that being said, they agreed to only meet once every two weeks on Sunday... If ever they are not too caught up with their personal matters.

Otherwise, they talk through the phone... Already lucky if they manage to call once every two days.

However, this setup is never a problem for the two, because their longing and affection for each other is enough to drive their patience as long as possible, showering one another with it once they collide on those Sundays.