WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR PARENTS!? (Oneshot 2)

Hello!! I was really shocked when i saw the amount of people who saw my book, i was so happy xD

THIS IS A REQUESTED ONE-SHOT!! HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS <33

Also if these are out-of-character i apologize since i dont know the eggs personality that much T_T

-----------------------------------------

It was brand new day on Quesadilla Island. Except, it wasnt a normal one. (Since when was anything normal at this point?)

...

"H-HUH?!" A Shocked scream filled the house. "I- dad? Is that you??" Tallulah says, being shocked at what she saw. An egg, who looks exactly like her dad. "Why are you an egg?! Come on lets go to Tío Philza, maybe he can help!" The girl says, before stumbling across the house and opens the door to Philza's room.

"Tío Something happened to my dad! I woke up like this and my dad was a-" Chayanne makes eye contact with Tallulah. It seems like her dad was also turned into an egg. Silence fills the room, before Tallulah cries out exhasparately; "You too!?"

----------------------------------------

I just woke up, feeling a bit weird.. I decided to go to my dad to ask him if i ate anything. "Uhm.. Dad, I don't know what I ate or what I did but I feel weird." I say, but no answer is heard. "Dad?" I call out again, before looking down and i see my dad. I was at loss for words, shocked that my dad had became an egg.

"Dad?!" I shout, panicking. "What happened to you- why are you an egg?!"
I say, my voice filled with confusion and shock. "Are you ok??" I ask him, i wait for his reply, before realizing he couldnt talk. "Hey dad, you know you could use the signs right?" I remind him, and he lights up in realization, then places down a sign.

"I woke up like this in the morning" the sign says. "I see.. So we are in the same situation then." Chayanne muses out thoughtfully. "This is strange, i hope the others are doing well.." i sigh, hoping were not the only ones experiencing this.

I was about to say something, before suddenly the door barges open and i look at the new arrival. "Tío Something happened to my dad! I woke up like this and my dad was a-" I make eye contact with Tallulah, and silence ensues. I jump suddenly when she screams out, "You too!?"

...

After Tallulah calms down and Chayanne explains the situation, they sigh. Tallulah walks up to the two adult-eggs and hugs them both. "Dad, Tío.." She coos, sniffling dramatically. (Oh the drama!) "I wonder how the others are doing.." Chayanne muses out loud, being concerned for the other eggs well-being.

----------------------------------------

Meanwhile..

..

"Oh my god, dad! Put on the armor! Cant you see you need it now that your an egg!? Stay still!!" Leonarda exclaims to her dad, struggling to get his grip so he cant move. Her hat almost falling off in the process. She readjusts it and glares at the little egg.

Foolish places a sign; "its not my fault your gripping me so tightly leo!"

Leonarda just groans. She turns to look at her other father figure. (Vegetta)
"Dad, its your turn now. Come..HERE!!" She hugs Vegetta tightly, and begins making him wear armor.

Putting on armor for Vegetta was easier, he didnt move that much so they were quick to be done.

How this all started in the first place..

Flashback..

Leonarda yawns, and hops out of bed, she walks to her dads rooms but she notices she looks different. Leo shrugs it off for now and knocks on her dads door.