32🌸

They took jungkook into the ambulance ...jungkook was trying to get up from bed  searching for seokjin....his jineee who was no where to be found..he didn't realise he was bleeding..he hurted his one hand and one leg in the lifts mirror...

"Where is seokjin....my husband?"he asked to the nurse who was sitting beside him...

"He is on another ambulance..don't worry "

She put an oxygen mask on jungkook's mouth
"Take a deep breath...try to inhale the gas"

Jungkook did as she said...he felt like his brain was stopped working ...
By this time they reached at the hospital and took jungkook to the emergency room....
Jungkook was really desperate to know how his husband was doing...

"Can anyone please tell me how is my husband?"he almost screamed...
One nurse gave him injection and within in a moment he felt his eyes became heavy and he couldn't open his eyes....slowly slowly he lost his consciousness...
.
.
.
"Kookeee....!"jin mumbled and opened his eyes...he saw jimin was sitting beside him

"Hyung....you woke up?"jimin smiled and felt relieved

"Jimineee.....where is kookeee?how is he?I thought I could never open my eyes again and meet all of you!"jin became emotional.

"He is in the room beside you.."

"I want to meet himmm...!"

Jimin nodded and helped him to get up from bed..

Jin felt a pull in his hand. looking at his hand he saw iv needle attaching his hand...

"Wait Jimineee..."
Jimin was infront of seokjin to open the door for him..turned back

"What hyung?"

"Help me to give my water bag.. it will hurt me if the needle come out..and needle can't go alone with me..it is attached with  the warer bag so i haveto carrymy water bag with me Jimineee" jin explained...
Jimin smiled but got understand that jin was wanting the saline bag.

Jimin handed over the saline bag to jin and held his arm to help him go to jungkook's room.
.
.
.
.
Jin was slowly waking and entered inside jungkook's room...

"Hyung...can you manage?or you want me to stay here with you"

"I can manage Jimineee "jin lower lip quivering..

"Hyung....don't hurt by her words...she is jungkook's mom....actually she couldn't see that jungkook is in this condition!"

Jin didn't give any reply to jimin and getting inside he closed the door without minding on jimin's face.

He got near jungkook and one thing held his attention and that was the ring he gave jungkook inside that dark life.

"Ring looks beautiful in your finger kookeee...thank you for wearing it!"
Jin kissed jungkook's knuckle...but as jk was unconscious he couldn't feel jin's kiss....

"Kookeee...why are not you opening your eyes?am I responsible for your conditions?but I told you not to come inside the lift....kookeee ....don't leave me please....am I burden to you?did I destroy your life?"

Jin was remembering what jungkook's mom was telling to his husband.....jin was coming towards jungkook's room and he saw jungkook's mom and dad were discussing over something...jimin stopped jin and they hide behind the wall and listened to their discussions..

Jin noticed bandage around jungkook's hand....he put his hand over it and started caressing it with love...

"You hurted yourself during saving me...right??That's why your mom is angry with me...right kookeee?get healthy quickly and put scotch tape on her mouth sothat she can't blame me for your injury...she is bad....kookeee...hear me.....when you get up..you will yield at them who are doing bad to me...okay?"
Jin started shaking jungkook..