33🌸

"Kookeee It's hurt...!"

"What?" jungkook turned back.jin showed his arm to jungkook... Jk went to him to Check...

"This sweater... Hurting me kookeee...want to remove it..look...my hands become red..it causes itching! "

"Shh...its winter... There is cold outside and inside also jineee...you have to wear it or you will get cold..."

"But its hurting me" jin cried out...

"Do you know...you are a baby?just like this you have a baby skin also...who washed it?washing techniques was not right...after washing i think it become hard...okay...let's go"

"Where?"

"Let me give you a shower...."

"But kookeee.. i took my shower already! "

"You need another one!i have to buy  soft sweaters...for u... I think It's more important than my office works..."

Jungkook helped jin to take bath and give jin his own sweater to wear...

"Kookee's swater is comfortable.. Jineee looks more beautiful wearing kookeee's cloths...right?" jin said looking at the images of Himself into the mirror..

"I think it's lose...Do you like it?i think pink suits you more...but i don't have any pink sweaters so....but white suits you...you are looking fresh wearing white just after taking shower.."

"Looking like moon..kookeee's moon? "

"Yes...may be you are the moon of my life...but there is a fight Between my brain and heart..."

"What fight kookeee?" jin turned to jungkook who was standing behind him looking the mirror...

"Nothing.... My white hamster....jineee"

"Hamster jineee?"

"Hmm.." jungkook got close to jin and kissed his hairs.."oh..wait i got something for you!"
Jungkook went to his office bag and got out a small hair straightener from his bag...and came back to jin.

Making jin sit infront of mirror he started straighten up jin's curly hairs...

"Jineee...your kookeee love to see your hairs straight... You look more beautiful in straight hair..."

"Kookeee like straight hair?"

"Hmm...my jineee is the cutest human being on this earth..my white hamster.. ."

" my black rabbit with bunny teeth! "Jin started smiling after saying it..he called jungkook black cause he was wearing a black sweater...

.
.
.
Jin was going to take a bite of his sandwich but jungkook stopped him holding his hand....

"You said...you care for seokjin... Right mom?"

"Yes...that's why i ordered his favourite sandwich and doughnut.... "

Seokjin smiled hearing this..."yes i love doughnuts and cream sandwich .."
Seokjin opened his mouth to take a bite despite jungkook preventing him.....but jungkook pulled the sandwich out from his hand and put it on the plates..

"You are not eating that"

"But i am hungry! "

Jungkook looked at his mom and said "how can you become so careless mom..he had diabetes.... Do you have any idea.. How harmful is that?"

"But isn't he is taking insulin?? "

"Yes...look...insulin pump...!" jin raised up his sweaters to show that device which was attached to his belly...

Jungkook looked at jin with big eyes... Moving his head side to side he pulled down jin's sweaters..

"When you will become.... Forget it.."
Jungkook gave his attention to his mother

"Yes he is taking insulin but doctors told me to take care of his diet and sweets and carbohydrate is a big no for him.."

"Big no???" jin asked with his baby tones...

"Yes...you will eat chicken and vegetables, salad okay?"

"Not okay...i love doughnuts.. I will eat that"
Jin tried to take his favourite breakfast from plates but jungkook stopped him again..

"We are going for shopping.. "

"Really? You took seokjin for shopping? "

"Why are you excited mom?i am taking seokjin shopping not you"

"I am happy... You are taking care of your husband! But don't left him in hunger "

"Seokjin needs soft sweaters... And i will make him eat something outside... Don't worry..! "

"Where is your finger ring which seokjin did buy for you?"

"How did you know?"

"I think you should wear it and made jin wear his ring too.i noticed you both are not wearing it today.... "

"For you kind information... Both rings are in my pocket... I am going to wear it and make jin wear too...so..stop assuming things according to you...seokjin let's go"
Jungkook held jin's hand and left for shopping...

"Kookeee....jineee.. Hungry...wants doughnuts...ice creams.... " jin kept chanting while jungkook was pulling him towards his car.......