35🌸

"Kookeee where are you going?"

"Going to meet yoongi"

"Who is that....kookeee?"

"My friend jineee"

"Boy ...boyfriend....kookeee."

"No...of course...just friend.....okay my dear husband..I am leaving...go to our room and take rest...I will be back after some time..."

"Kookeee...take Mr with you...I want to go....I also want to play with your friends"

"Sweetheart...I will play with you when I come back....you Don't feel the need of my friends!"
Jungkook put his hand on jin's head and ruffled his hair slightly...

Seokjin still stood there and watched his kookeee...leaving.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
Seokjin was very tired so he did fall a sleep just after coming to his soft bed...when he woke up after few hours...as he was thirsty...he opened his eyes and saw that jungkook was looking at him ...seeing jungkook....jin became excited...he sat up quickly and screamed.."Kookeee...you come back?"

"Hmm...."

Generally he smiled whenever jin was talking using his baby tone...but today he just maintained a monotonous face...

"Kookeee...kookeee...."jin crawled towards his husband and grabbing his hand said"kookeee ...I am hungry....can I eat donoughnut now?"

"Do you come to this world only to eat and sleep?and destroy someone's life...Don't you feel...you are becoming a burden?"

Jin listened to jungkook carefully...while looking at his husband with his beautiful doe eyes..

"Burden?!"seokjin repeated...he didn't hear this word from his close one's..

"I think I should fulfil your wishes for the last time...what do you think?"

"Last time?kookeee ...am I going somewhere?"

"Yes you are going to the stars..."

"Really kookeee....I love stars....I want to be the brightest star....kookeee...kookeee...when I become star...I will shine for you from sky...and make you happy "
Making jungkook surprised, jin gave a quick peak to kookeee's lip....

.
.
"What? ...take it"

"Ice-cream....but kookeee... diabetes ..."

"When you become star...there will no be no such disease...before going you should deserve to eat all your favourites...."

Jin took the ice cream from jungkook's hand And started eating happily

"Thank you kookeee...you bought my favourites for me..."jin excitedly gave a kiss on jungkook's cheek..making his heart skipped a beat...

Jungkook put his hand on jin's waist and did separate jin from him..

"Can you stop doing it without my permission?"

"Don't angry...jineee solly..."

"Okay okay ...Don't have to be cute...let's play hide and seek..."

"Really kookeee....you will really play with me?okay let's go home"

"Not home...we are going to play in the middle of road...under this night sky...look...doesn't it feel nice to look at the night sky?"

"Jineee loves night sky...and loves kookeee also!"

Again jk's heart skipped a beat ....

"Atfirst you will hide and I will search you okay?"

Jungkook put a cloth upon his eyes and started pretending like he couldn't see...

"Jin....hide.....I am coming "

It was an open place...in middle of road...so jin couldn't find a place to hide...he just went behind a chair and sat there thinking jk couldn't find him..how innocent right?

Jungkook raised the cloths upon his eyes and found jin's location...he smirked and went to that direction...

"I did find you jin...now it's your turn...you are going to search for me"

"Okay....kookeee...tie the clothes on my eyes tightly so that I can't see you...if I can see then it will be cheating right?"

Jin started searching jungkook...

"Jineee...baby...here I am...can you hear me.....?follow my voice..."

Jungkook intentionally made jin coming into the middle of the road....
Just at that time a car was coming with high speed...jin couldn't understand he was standing in the middle of the road...so he continued laughing and searching for his kookeee..he was really enjoying unknowing his husband's actual motive...

"By taking care of that insane person what are going to get jungkook?"

"You did a great mistake..jungkook!you didn't have to marry him..."

"If taehyung agreed to get into a relationship with you..what will you do..that insane will become a thorn in-between taekook..neither you can swollen it nor vomit it!"

"No!!!seokjin is innocent...I can't....I can't kill him...!"

"Stop!!!!Seokjin.....go away......!"jungkook ran towards jin who was standing in the middle of road ..he thought jungkook told him to stop so he stood there like a good boy..

Jungkook ran fast as he could and hugged seokjin and took him away from the middle road..

Jungkook started crying hugging jin..he felt like he was going to lose a special person who mattered most....

"Why are you crying kookeee..who scold you?I will beat that person..."jin asked removed tears from jk's cheeks with his fingers..

"Are you insane!!!can't you hear the car is coming?can't you hear the horn??if something happened to you then?are you out of your mind??"Jungkook started shouting...

Seokjin did a pout....

"But kookeee saved me right...thank you kookeee.."He poutedly said....

"Stop thanking me...Don't trust me so much...okay? "

"No...jineee does and will Trust his kookeee "jin said confidently with his marvellous smile.