36🌸

As jungkook and jin were living in separate apartment for few days..as jungkook had to...go out of town for few days and he took jin with him..there was no one to take care of jin when jungkook went to his work...jungkook gave jin a phone and teach him how to operate the phone...only one number was in that phone's contact number....and jungkook made it save as 'sweetheart's husband '..jungkook had to made breakfast, lunch and dinner for his husband. He decided the teach jin how to cook but assuming something bad can happen...jungkook decided to do it by his own...but it definitely gave jungkook a lot of pressure  as he was the only one who was taking care of his home alongside his office work...

Jungkook came back from office at night...he locked the door from outside so that no one can enter without his permission...jin is innocent....he can open the door for any unknown person so jungkook decided to lock jin up inside their apartment...jin was learning small things...now he can take out his lunch from fridge and always wait for jungkook to have dinner together  ....

Jungkook didn't make any noise ..he went to his bed room straight.. ..entering his room jungkook saw jin lying on bed wearing white pajamas_shirt...he was looking like an angel...
Jin was so indulged with his phone that he didn't notice jungkook...
Jungkook went to bathroom to take refreshing bath 🛁...today his little bird was desperate.. trying to stand up so many times....jungkook always kept it shut inside his pants...as no one has right over it except his jineee...when his jineee give it permission...it can fly as much as it wants ......now he has to deal with it alone... Jungkook was thinking all this ..  taking mandatory bath......After completing his bath...he wore his bath Rob....and ran towards his bed and slipped beside jin ...his chest was touching jin's back...putting his hand on jin's waist ..jungkook tried to see what jin was watching in his phone...

Jin was watching lovey-dovey moments..in-between......cat!..two cats were loving eachother..both cats were lying just like jinkook's Current position....male cat bites the female cats neck and then started licking the cat's fur..

"Kookeee...!"realising jungkook's presence jin called him loudly...

"What is my baby seeing???"

"They are cute look..."

"Yes I can see that you are loving it that's why watching it for last 15mins... right sweetheart "

"Sweetheart " mimicking jungkook..jin Smiled...jungkook loved it so much how jin always repeat the term after hearing it from his husband jungkook....

"But jinneee...the brown cat was hurting the white one.   ...baby... why are you liking it so much?"

"No no kookeee.. brown cat wasn't hurting...it is loving white cat" jin defended...

"But ...I can clearly see that it is biting the white one...white one will cry.....jineee"

"Kookeee ..it's not hurting...no tears on white cat's eye....she enjoying...Look look.  How it is licking the white one?...."

"My jineee... wants his kookeee to do the same??"jungkook whispered in jin's ear ...and slightly bite jin's ear. ...it didn't hurt jin ....

"Kookeee can do that??but jineee Doesn't have fur like white cat" ....jin change his direction to jungkook completely and gave his full attention....

"Jineee has something more than the cat..."

"Jineee wants it.. . .jineee wants his kookeee to love like these cats ...."
Jin said desperately....

"You are making me horney baby....."

.

.
.