It Was Like Any Other Day

Craig's Pov

Its an average Saturday morning in South Park, Friendly faces every, humble folks without temptation, and people sprouting "Howdy neighbor!"

Craig Tucker was awoken by the sound of his phone going off. He groggily sits up and picks up his phone from his night stand. He rubs his eyes and looks at the screen to see a text from Tweek.

 He rubs his eyes and looks at the screen to see a text from Tweek

Tweek wasn't the most skilled typer but Craig knew what he meant. He smiled and texted back:

Craig: can't wait to see you either! Love you!

Babe❤️💕: EEEEEEEEEEEE lovw ypu too ❤️❤️ <3333

———————————————-

It was still a very long until he met up with Tweek, they weren't meeting until 4 pm. He couldn't wait to see Tweek. Craig hadn't seen him since yesterday at school! They were set to meet at the tree house they had built together last month in Tweek's backyard. It was a symbol of their love for each other, lovingly hand crafted by them (with some help from their parents). It was a place where they could be themselves without anyone there to judge them. Just him and the one he loved so very much, Tweek.

Craig hopped out of bed to look for something to wear, his room was rather messy so he didn't have to look far to see some clothes on the ground he could put on. He threw on a white shirt and some jeans, then his signature blue jacket and matching hat on over it. He wore that hat every day, it was basically a part of him at that point.

He went downstairs to get breakfast when he got another message from Tweek:

Babe ❤️💕: what arw you uo to? 🤔

Craig: I'm about to eat breakfast

Babe ❤️💕: WAIT i wabt to est witg you ☹️

Craig: but we aren't meeting till later today, I don't know if my parents will let me out this early, plus I don't wanna wake them up by leaving

Babe ❤️💕: pleaaaaaaase 🥺🥺🙏

Craig: ok fine, I'm on my way

Babe ❤️💕: YAY!! love yop see you sppn!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Craig: love you too

Craig never really understood why Tweek needed to use so many emojis but he loved him for it. He put on his shoes and headed for Tweek's house. The cold bitter wind of the early morning air hit his face like needles. He tried to shield himself with his hat and carried on.