Memories lost

Tweek's Pov

I woke up in a hospital bed to the sound of a boy singing. He's really pretty and........ oddly familiar. But im sure I've never met him before but I don't think I have many friends, just...... wait do I have any friends-?

"What?"

My thoughts are interrupted.

"Uh is something wrong?"

"You don't remember me...?"

Tweek stops to the for a second to think "mmm nope don't remember. Who are you?"

Craig's pov

Craig's heart sinks to his stomach. "He doesn't remember me? Oh god.... I should have caught him before he fell." Tears roll down his cheeks while Tweek just looks at him confused but sympathetic at the same time. Tweek's parents walk in and lucky he remembers them.

Everything after that seemed like a blur. Craig couldn't stop crying when he got home, his own boyfriend couldn't remember him and it was all his fault. He couldn't believe it. But he had a plan.

He grabbed his phone off the nightstand and texted Tweek:

Craig: I know you're probably wondering how I got your number but we know each other were dating!

Craig hesitated the last part and decided not to.

Craig: I know you're probably wondering how I got your number but we know each other, you lost your memories and I'm gonna help you get them back btw im Craig the guy from the hospital.

Craig sends the message and waits for a response.

Tweek's Pov
Tweek lays in his bed recently returning from the hospital desperately trying to recall what had happened, his head was pounding but he wasn't sure why. Suddenly he gets a text from someone labeled as "Honey❤️❤️❤️" in his phone. That's weird he thought whos honey?
He picked up the phone and read the text "I lost my memories?" He thought out loud. He responses to the text.

Tweek: uh thamks..

One thing that hasn't changed since the fall is his bad typing and twitchyness.