It Was like Any Other Day pt2

Tweek's Pov

Its an average Saturday morning in South Park, Friendly faces every, humble folks without temptation, and people sprouting "Howdy neighbor!"

Tweek woke up at his usual, unusually early hour. He sits up and looks around, making sure everything is the way he left it last night. He does his routine of checking under the bed for monsters, intruders, or the gnomes, before getting out of bed.

He quickly walks over to his very organized closet avoiding all the legos and other toys on his otherwise very unorganized floor. Once he reaches his closet he picks out a green sweater with the words, "don't talk to me before I've had my coffee", printed on the front. Craig had gotten it for him last Christmas, it was his favorite piece of clothing. He throws on the sweater and some baggy jeans and then picks up his phone from his night stand. He sees that it is 4:30 am and figures Craig is probably not awake.

Tweek proceeds to complete some of his daily tasks to pass the time. He checks his underwear drawer to make sure they are all still there, he builds somethings with legos, and does some drawing. Tweek is quite the artist.

Once he's finished he checks the time to see it is still fairly early, 6:30 am. despite not wanting to wake Craig up who is definitely not an early bird, he decides to text Craig anyway:

Tweek: Gopd moenih honeyy! I cabr waitto see yoy! 💕💕

His poorly typed message goes through and he anxiously awaits a response.
About two minutes go by and Tweek's phone buzzes.

Honey❤️❤️❤️: can't wait to see you either! Love you!

Tweek smiles and excitedly texts back.

Tweek: EEEEEEEEEEEE lovw ypu too ❤️❤️ <3333

Tweek runs downstairs and is greeted by the silence of his kitchen. His parents must still be asleep. Tweek grabs his apron and begins doing one the things he loves most, Cooking.

Tweek starts making chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs. He leaves a chaotic mess of pots and pans when he's done like he always does. Once he finishes making the food he brews some fresh coffee. He loves coffee, he can't go a day without it or he'll go crazy! Everyone says he has a problem but he doesn't seem to think so.

He's about to sit down and eat when he realizes he has made enough food for two people. He starts to panic because he hates wasting food but then remembers what Craig said to do when he's stressed-

Wait, that's it! Craig!

He grabs his phone getting pancake batter all over it and texts Craig:

Tweek: what arw you uo to? 🤔

Honey❤️❤️❤️: I'm about to eat breakfast

Tweek: WAIT i wabt to eat witg you ☹️

Honey❤️❤️❤️: but we aren't meeting till later today, I don't know if my parents will let me out this early, plus I don't wanna wake them up by leaving

Tweek: pleaaaaaaase 🥺🥺🙏

Honey❤️❤️❤️: ok fine, I'm on my way

Tweek: YAY!! love yop see you sppn!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Honey❤️❤️❤️: love you too

Tweek always used an extreme amount of emoji just in case you didn't understand what he typed. Tweek quickly put the food he made in the microwave with the microwave cover on top to prevent it from getting cold. He then rushed to sit at his kitchen table, sipping his coffee waiting impatiently for Craig to arrive.