3

Decisions, decisions, decisions— I sipped on my metal broken spoon of this weird soupy like food they gave me. They think they can break me by keeping me in a place like this but don't know I spent a whole summer with my cat lady aunt. "I wish I had some fried chicken," I sighed out loud as I looked up at the spiders on my ceil.

So I could work with them— be locked in here and if they get caught I'll basically be a conman and I'll die with them... But if they do win against heroes and rule the world I'll again be a conman and will probably never get to face my family and may ever again.

I probably can't run away— I mean they don't even let me out of the ceil. So that means I either die here or by the hands of one of them or I work with them. Even if I pretend to work with them and tell the heroes what's going on I bet it will be hard to convince them. I mean I'm a nobody with a nobody quirk. What if they find out I'm working with the heroes?

I groaned under my breathe— drinking the last sip of my soup before placing it on the floor. A nice long sleep will help my anxiety.

I covered up in the dirty sheet— Placing my help on the hard pillow.

I opened my eyes and felt a strong breeze and saw I was in a meeting room— Is this a future dream I asked myself? I heard steps behind me and as they approached me I saw the face of All Might. "Thank you for coming all this way.. even though you are under the watch of them."

"Yes."

"So they used your quirk to see who would be at the training camp and attacked?"

"Yes... I can see my own future through my dreams but it was never powerful. I could never see a future that was significant to myself or others... but after they gave me this drug my powers got stronger. Usually I can only see a couple minutes into the future if I'm lucky but now I can see hours... I can select things I want to see as well."

All Might nodded his head— "Yes we expected that they had something like this.. we are currently investigating someone they might be working with."

"I see.. Does the drug have any side effects..?"

"Not that we know of. Y/N... We need to.. and then..."

All Might's words start to cut out and my head starts to throb— Suddenly I wake up in my ceil gasping for air through the moss stuffiness. Whenever I try and push for my dream to continue or if I run out my "limit" I start getting a migraine. The worse it's ever gotten was when I was around nine and I had to go to the hospital because I lost all feelings in my body... All because I wanted to see a seek peek at a new transformers movie that my mother wouldn't let me see.

Dabi walks in just in time— He looks me up and down. "Sorry to disturb you..." he murmured with judging eyes.

I look at myself— Panting, hair messy in my face, sweat running down my body, and my eyes wide open. I gasped, "It's not like that!" I yelled as I tried to stand but I fell back down.

"Looks like you passed your limits. The boss wants to hear your answer now and I've been told to bring you to him." He stated simply— He unlocked the ceil and walked to me. Without any strength he lifted me up and grabbed me in a bride style as he exited the ceil. My head was still hurting and I couldn't make up what was going on but looking up at Dabi... he wasn't so bad looking.

He arms were muscular with bruises and cuts— His previous injuries seemed to have healed some though. We walked through a grey looking room and just in case I tried to look for any open exits. He opened the door and we was in a factory type building and a bunch of others stood there looking at the two of us.

A giant man with a abnormal muscular build whistled at us and Dabi rolled his eyes— He walked me to Shigaraki and put my down. I stumbled back and he grabbed my waist making sure to show his displeasure by clicking his tongue and grabbing my waist kinda hard. "How are you Y/N?" Shigaraki asked me, He sat on some boxes.

"I've been better." I shrugged.

"Now. Tell you your answer."

"Well, mister. I think I need more time you know you only gave me like an hour at most. I'm just a young, but beautiful woman.. how could I ever decide In such a little time frame?" I said with my hopeless puppy eyes— He didn't look fazed.

He looked over at someone and nodded his head— I heard someone walk up behind me and Dabi let go of my waist. I powerful shock ran through my body making me fall down and scream out in pain. It went on for a few more seconds. "You either die here. Or join us." He said as I looked up at him. Before I could answer the shock ran through my body again now for longer. I screamed again— Trying to grab at the cement floor as my body tried to move away from the shock. The man stopped shocking me.

"What is your answer?"

"I-I Accept." God fucking damnit.

***

Who knew the leader of one of the worse village groups In Japan was a sadist— If he wasn't sitting so high and mighty I would of kicked him in the face and did this and that. I imagined all the things I would of done— In my head of course. I bit into my burger that was lukewarm to the touch with a side of fries. I tried not to look so desperate but it was so much better than that soup.

Plus I haven't eaten since early morning before I got kidnapped— I looked around and I was at a small looking bar. This weird purple guy washed cups without saying much. Dabi played cards with a older looking man with grey hair. I can't believe I said yes to them.

Well to be honest I'm very PG-13 woman— I'm very vanilla. There's so way I would be into getting shocked three times in a row. I glared over at Dabi and without turning his head he said, "I'm not the one that shocked you don't look at me like that." He said harshly as he put down two king cards.

"Also, We don't have a healer so you are going to have to heal on your own." He added— A little amusement in his voice.

I turned my body to him— My burger in one hand as I swallowed what was left in my mouth and said "You could of told me you know. Been like hey my boss is going to fry your brains if you don't give him an answer straight away no biggie." I said but in a mockery deep voice.

"It hurt like hell." I added— Rubbing my cheek.

Dabi finally looked up at me— He had honesty really beautiful blue eyes. "It's not my fault you're stupid enough to talk to a man that wants to kill the number one hero like he's your best friend. You are just dumb."

I rolled my eyes— Taking the last lovely bite on my burger. Dabi stood up and walked towards me... Leaning down a little bit to look me in the eyes. "And believe me sweetheart.. I've gone through worse than little bolts."

I fucking hate handsome men!