Chapter 1

"Nice to meet you housewarden" Deuce and I bowed, as Deuce had to put his hand behind Aces back for him to bow too. Ace eventually bowed and gave a decent greeting to the housewarden. We waited for his response, but he only nodded, signaling us to go inside the dorm. Inside was pretty nice. The chandelier and the roses hanging around the dorm, even with some checkers patterns of a great monochrome. It started to remind me when I was back at home.
I wanted to go to Royal Princess Academy, a boarding school for girls. I really liked the ediqutte there. It was fitting for females. It even had fighting classes for those who represented Mulan. It had singing lessons for those who represented Snow White. Dance classes for those who represented any princess. I really liked it there. Especially the Alice domain. Kinda similar to heartslabyul. But with the villain the Queen of Hearts. I wonder which dorm I would've gotten if i was in RPA.
         We soon settled in our rooms, ace and deuce were roommates while I was by myself. I soon put my stuff down, placing everything where it's suppose to be, even uniforms in the drawer. I yawned as I started feeling tired. I soon lay down in my bed, staring at the ceiling. That's when I heard, "Rule 563: Do not lay down on your bed around 3:00pm before a meeting starts." I sat up, worried about what the housewarden might say next. "S-sorry housewarden, I'll take note!" I straighten my back. I felt guilty that I got scolded on the first day. Not what was in my agenda but it's okay.
"Also control your cat..." i head him mumble next. "Cat..." The realization hit when I remembered this morning. "Grim!" I ran out of my room and headed straight outside where Ace and Grim were fighting. "Grim, Ace, what the fuck!" I push Ace and get grim in my arms. "Riddle told you to come out here" Ace mumbles, very disappointed that I stopped their fight... or whatever was going on between them. I scoffed.
"I can't have any trouble from Grim and any of you three today or any other day. Plus I don't recommend animal abuse..." I stared at Ace with a annoyed expression. "Animal abuse?! Where did you get that from?" Ace shouted in grief. "Just don't cause trouble, it's our first day here" I say. Soon we got the duty to paint the roses red. That phrase sounded very very.. funny.

     "Paint those roses red! Paint those Roses red!"

  We repeated as painted those roses red. Ace groaned as the bush was big. I got on deuces back and started to paint the roses. With my heels hurting his back, Deuce pleaded, "hurry, my spine is starting to hurt!" I finished painting the top roses. I always wondered why the housewarden wanted the roses red. White roses look so gorgeous as they were as red. Soon the horn blew. I jumped off deuce as he was trying to keep his composure.

     "Bow to our Queen of hearts, Riddle Rosehearts!"

    "We salute you!"

    I held my right hand over my heart. I felt it pump as the housewarden walked around, looking at the roses we painted. Soon his expression turned cold. "Who painted these roses white!" His loud voice echoed in anger. That made the students of Heartslabyul suffer silently in fear. He crushes the rose in his hand, making me gulp. I stood by Ace and Deuce, nervously as they felt the same. I close my eyes, then open them, seeing the housewarden close to my face. There I felt my heart sink, faster than a rock can, all the way to the ocean. "Did you paint the roses red?" He asked me, with a cold voice. I kept controlling my breathing. As much as I was scared, I manage to say, "no housewarden." My heart was pumping so fast.

He glared at the other students. "Yes she did! She did it! She did it!" Student A pointed at me. I felt my dignity sink. I felt my whole body sink, but I was still standing. Riddle soon glares at me, with that cold, bold, and angry expression. "Are you lying?" He went close to my face. I felt my body collapsing. "N-no... I wasn't... in.. charge of that-"

"she didn't do anything wrong housewarden! She and her group weren't in charge of that bush" some ginger haired kid begins to shout. "Cater" He soon says. "It's true housewarden. Ace, Deuce, and Y/N Werent in charge of that particular bush" The vice housewarden, Trey Clover soon says. He soon looks back at me after looking at them. With our faces still making eye contact, he says, "my apologies" as he continues to walk around and investigate the other students. "I'll have to check the cameras" he mumbles before he came inside the dormitory. I collapsed to my knees once he did.

I felt so scared. I felt like I was gonna lose my head- I was gonna lose my head. I mean, look at Ace, he's collared. We noticed as his neck was scarred by the collar. I can't go home with that same mark on my neck. I held my chest, trying to regain my breath. Ace and deuce helped me up. "Y/N are you alright?" Deuce asked. "Oi, Y/Ns suffering over here" Ace shouted out. Soon Trey went over to us. "Y/N, are you okay" Trey asked. "Y-yes.. just a shock reaction, nothing too bad" I say.

Trey and deuce helped me up and dragged me to my dorm successfully. "Thank you, Trey and Deuce" I say. "You welcome Y/N" they close my door. I wonder if I'm going to stay in the NRC permanently. I begin to daydream. How my life was like, before everything happened.

Soon I heard a knock, then a envelope. I pick it up, it said,

Y/N L/N,

I'm not here to apologize, but to give you a warning. You will come with me to the unbirthday party tomorrow at 4. Do not arrive late. Repeating, do not arrive late to the unbrithday party. Please arrive with uniformed clothing, such as placed in your closet by 12am exact. Your ETA should've been 5 minutes early. If not, then be prepared to lose your head.

I looked who signed it, but, I couldn't see it. Nobody signed this letter. I gulped as I suspected on who signed it. Our housewarden, Riddle Rosehearts. I'm not excat, but I'm thinking it should be him. Welcome to the club Y/N, welcome to the club.