part 1

《☆☆☆》

When BTS opened a new chapter in their life. Started chapter two of their journey. Things changed for every member very drastically.

With the members joining the military one by one, working on solo albums and other different projects. They barely were able to make time for one another.
And they weren't even living under the same roof anymore.

Everything was hard but everyone seemed to manage, other than one person who seemed to take it harder than the rest.

Jungkook didn't know what to do anymore... he didn't want to do this alone... didn't want to live alone... and he wasn't supposed to be alone... but he was...

His boyfriend being a member of BTS itself was busy with his own work... not that he planned to neglect Jungkook or anything. But was just simply busy with all the work and everything.
Jimin didn't mean to leave jungkook alone... but lately it was all that jungkook was able to feel... alone and very lonely.

He didn't want to be a crybaby about it as every other member seemed to hold it pretty nicely so he never told anyone about it or even his boyfriend...

But with his birthday coming he just couldn't help... he wanted at least his boyfriend to be with him on that day.

Jimin has fled all the way from Paris just for a day to surprise him on his birthday once... he had gone majors to be with him on his birthdays and the latter wasn't any less.

They were always together on their birthdays no matter what...

But this time it just didn't seem possible... and it was eating jungkook within.

Not being able to see his boyfriend and only video call or even just voice call with him when he was free wasn't enough for him.
He wanted to see him in full flesh in front of him. Be able to hug him, kiss him, and do everything they do whenever they are together... he missed those times...

But it seemed Jimin was as busy as ever.... and jungkook didn't know what to do about it at all.

•••••••

Soon the days passed and Jungkook's birthday was almost around the corner...

He spent his days working, meeting with the other members at times, even meeting with Jin and Hobi who were in the military... but...

Jimin was nowhere to be seen... he was just as busy as he was before...

With only video calls, voice calls and messages that are also very limited being their source of contact...

Jungkook soon found out that Jimin had a show to attend in LA in a few days which meant he wouldn't be here in Seoul or even in South Korea during the time of his birthday.

He cried that night just wanting to hold Jimin but reality was different.

Yet he didn't say a word when Jimin called him the other day.

But Jimin was not someone who didn't know how his jungkookie was.

He knew how the younger must be doing, he had seen his live's every time, seen him cry at times on the live and cried with him. Seeing him getting sad makes his heart hurt too... he has seen, and he knows it all...

But there was not much he could do about it... His schedule was really tight.

But there was one thing he knew he would be doing no matter what... and that is to be with jungkook, to at least grant his wish that he knew the younger was desperately asking for but never really voiced it out in front of him...

To be with him on his birthday...

《☆☆☆》

So what do you think?
Do you think jimin will be able to make it?
Or what would jungkook do if Jimin really won't be able to make it?

Let me know your thoughts about it in the comments and I'll see you in the next part.
Borahae!

《☆☆☆》

To be continued...