~//~Determination?~//~ CH.1

"Determination is the key to unlocking achievement."

3rd person-

A Sprigatito looked in awe at a Braixen performing. Sprigatito looked back at her trainer, a 14 year old girl giggled as she watched her idol perform on stage. The girl pets Sprigatito. "One day we will be like them, alright Sprigatito?" Sprigatito looked at her trainer, her trainer's eyes sparkled with stars as she looked at her pokemon then at the show again, "Spriii!"(GUYS I GOT A VOICE SAMPLE OF SPRIGATITO FOR THIS PLS DONT MAKE FUN OF IT😭) Sprigatito nodded. 'I will make your wishes come true Tiara! I promise!' Sprigatito thought as she wishfully looked at her trainer, 'I promise.'

.
.
.

It had been 3 years after Sprigatito promised Tiara to make her wishes true. She evolved to a Floragato and now she had a fellow friends. Dolliv, Furfrou, and Leavanny.

"Come on team! We have to do the spin again!" Tiara clapped her hands in determination as she looked at her team.
"Can't she understand we are tired?" Dolliv sighed, Floragato looked at her.
"It's okay! We can do it better if we try!" Floragato said to Dolliv, truthfully she was also tired but didn't want to upset Tiara.

"Come on team!" Tiara clapped louder. Furfrou sighed as he began to spin again, Leavanny joined him.
"Good, now Leavanny! Use Energy ball! Furfrou use Cotton guard!"(yes I researched, Furfrou CAN learn Cotton guard💀) Floragato looked in awe as the scene looked fantastic, she glanced at Tiara and knew she was proud.

Floragato smiled and complimented Leavanny and Furfrou.
"Good job team, at this pace we can finally go on one of the shows!" Tiara looked excited, Floragato smiled at her.

"Alright, return to your Pokémon balls," Tiara said throwing the Pokémon balls at everyone except Floragato. Floragato chuckled as she took the hand of Tiara and both walked together.
They always did it, Floragato was always with Tiara, and Tiara felt the great friendship they had.

1 month later, Tiara decided to seize the opportunity to go to the performer island, she thought they were ready to go.

"One ticket please," Tiara asked the attendant.
"How many pokemon?" The attendant asked.
"4!" Tiara said excitedly.
"Alright, we will set you on the cruise later, remember to never be afraid," the attendant spoke as she slid a ticket to Tiara, Floragato looked at the ticket in Tiara's hand.

Tiara looked at the ticket softly then at Floragato, "Can you believe it? I am finally able to train to be a performer, just like... her," Tiara spoke softly as she remembered her idol. 'Yes, finally your dreams will come true.' Floragato thought.

"Every lady and gentleman! Get ready to depart!" Tiara gasped at the voice of the informer and hurried with Floragato back to Tiara's suitcase, her suitcase had a floral pattern.
"Hurry!" Tiara groaned as she picked her suitcase up and dragged it into the deck.

"Hello there, ticket?" The informer asked.
"Ah! Here you go!" Tiara said handing the ticket from her pocket.
"Alright please enter," the informer smiled.
"Thank you!" Tiara spoke to the informer before coming into the ship.