My secondary folks

At the age of 14, as I end my middle school year, I come across a group of people that I don't want to let go. A group that showed me love. They showed the love equal to my primary family. We chose to stick together and hold on to one another. Now, we all visit each other, throw parties, and text all day. Our relationships are very close and tight. We protect each other, and is always there when we need someone. This summer has been full of fun, and I really enjoy spending it with my folks. There's Jasmine, Jazmine, Camryn, Carme, Marlon, Alexis, Michael, Samara, Amya, Tyena, Mikal, Jalecia, Malachi, Zoe, Osiris, Joshua, Nasiya, Gabby, Makayla, Timothy, and others. Shall I introduce them better??? Hehehe

Jasmine

This girl right here is an amazing friend. I met her at step team practice back in 7th grade. She's extremely nice, goofy, and very smart. When it comes down to helping me and me helping her there is no problem. Her and i never argued, and never will. I'd say she's the nicest of the family. One thing i like the most about her is when i do something stupid and mess with her, she makes this face -_- Hahaha.

Jazmine

Jazmine is also another one of my friends. I met her science class during my 8th grade year. Even though we've only been friends for a year we are still close friends. She is also very smart, generous, and goofy. She always seem to give give and give. Jazmine can be nice when she wants to, but she has a side of rage, and i dont want to witness it in person. Her and I also have never argued. Lol, sounds like Jasmine and Jazmine may be sisters, But besides that, she's very protective over her own. One thing i like about her is that she is very light, so light in fact, that i can pick her up Bridle style :-)

Camryn

Omg. This woman right here. She is one magnificent friend. I met her in the 8th grade year, but she knew me since 7th. She likes me, and likes me a lot. I dont really believe she's that attached but maybe she is. She is smart, clever, and can also be very emotional. She has a soft heart with a big mouth. No insult at all, but its true. You have to know how to have a heart to heal her heart. She goes through a lot, and sometimes her friends dont even listen to her. But of course we always come back on top to make sure she's ok.

Carme

Carme is my Aries friend. Her and i have lots im common. I dont even remember how i met her. Not because i dont care about her, but because i cant imagine life without her. She is so awesome. She knows all of my gimmicks and moves, because we are basically the same. She's smart, goofy, complicated, and logic. She can never leave something how it is, she just always have to get things straight. One thing i like about her is her weird laugh.... Gets me everytime.

Marlon

He is the undercooked biscuit i call a light skin. I met him in 7th grade, and ever since he's been back and forward with contact. He's a guy that will weird you out and laugh when you're serious. He should be a stand up. He's smart, goofy, crazy, and selfless. He can be nice all day, but once you strike the pin, he clicks quickly. One thing i love about him is the fact that he makes lots of weird faces.... They're just too funny.

Alexis

Alexis is the weird yet quiet one. I met her last year, but I didn't really know her that much. She the type of girl that would get angry out of nowhere, yet she would be weird at the same time. Sometimes you gotta watch out...She bites! Overall though, she's very short and loveable. She's also very smart, logic, and talkative. One thing i love about her is that she'd play off as if she hates me, but she loves me truly. I wonder what face she's making now as she reads this...

Michael

This is one of my closest friends, he's just as a good as a brother. I dont even remember how we met, because I cant imagine life without him. He's taken up quite the space in my life. Mess with him you mess with me. He's the type that'll be goofy and crazy, until you push him too far. He has a problem, but that doesnt matter... He still is a part of this family. We love michael, and always will. He's smart, funny, slick, and daring. One thing i like about him is his style. He carries himself as if he thinks "F*** the world, this is my life!". He has this goofy smile that he does... Freakin' Hilarious. But one thing i hate is that he wont take a picture not even for me

Samara

Samara is a light, nice, and careful person. She's more protective over her family than most. Anything you do or say, will always trigger her response. I met her last year, but that aint nothing. She's the quiet yet weird type. She seems to talk only when she's fangirling or talking back to someone she like. Remember when i just said she was nice? Well i lied she's kinda hostile, but keep calm and be nice. One think i like about her is that she will say no, but she usually means yes.

Amya

Amya is the cool, stylish, and clever one. Her choice of clothing is just... Wow. She's a real loyal friend, so dont worry about a knife in your back. I met her in 7th grade in my homeroom math class. She's the type that'll seem so mean, yet she is probably the nicest. One thing i like about her is her smile... Just makes the sun shine bright in my mind.

Tyena

Tyena is my side bae... Jk. But she is one of my top folks. I met her in 7th grade in science class. She's actually the first one i talked to in that class. She's the type who is your good friend until you be fake. Never stab a good friend like her in the back. She's a keeper. One thing i like about her is that she is part latino. Its funny when she says "Im not black, im Brownican American"

Mikal

Mikal is rediculously quiet. I hardly make 100% contact with him. I met him in 8th grade, with a couple of others. He doesnt talk unless you're on his topic. Its hard to make him laugh too, like he's some type of white short bodyguard who's in 8th grade. One thing i like about him is his artistic ability... He can draw very well.