Chapter 4: The True Velvet Room

You woke up slowly, expecting to be back in the cell. However, there are things completely unaccounted for.

1. You are wearing your Phantom Thief Outfit.
2. Igor is still there, except he is in a cell.
3. Caroline and Justine are not there and instead is another little girl, holding a Grimoire that's a bit bigger than her.

And lastly, there are three adults standing outside of the cell.

You: HUH?!?!

You: HUH?!?!

That was all you could muster as Igor looked at you and chuckled, his voice sounding much older and wiser.

Igor: Hello, Trickster. To the real Velvet Room.

You tried to process what he said as you looked at the three and they simply nodded.

???: All will be explained. Though, we do wonder why you look like that?

The silver haired man said as he looked at the other two simply watched.

You: All will be- Okay. What in the name of all that holy is going on here?

???2: I thought you were used to what's going on.

The blue haired teen as he crossed his arms.

You: I know that this Igor is in a cell.

???3: Trickster.

You looked at the little girl as she walked over to you.

???3: Please, allow us to explain everything to you.

You took a deep breath and slowly nodded as you all took a seat on a couch. They each introduced themselves as Makoto Yuki, Kotone Shiomi and Yu Narukami.

You then looked at Yuki.

You: And how are you here?

The little girl, Lavenza, had told you about what he did to save everyone.

Yuki: I'm actually here in spirit. My actual body is still there.

Kotone: And this is why we can't have nice things.

You raised an eyebrow.

Kotone: We're still trying to figure out how to free him without releasing Nyx.

Igor: And we have found none.

You: Okay. Here's my question, what do you mean by 'True Velvet Room?'

Lavensa: My Trickster, the Igor in the other Velvet Room is nothing more than a fake. He has sealed my master here and split my physical self in half.

You: You're also here in spirit as well?

Lavensa nods.

Lavensa: Sadly, yes. But they can help you.

Yu: As Wild Cards, we are able to become stronger with the connections we form. The stronger the connection-

You: The stronger we become.

They nodded.

Igor: While you are still able to obtain your Persona's in the other Velvet Room. Here, it will be different.

You raised an eyebrow as you looked at the old man.

You: Different? How?

Yuki: When we entered here, we felt something strange. As if something wants to appear in your heart but is being held back at the moment.

Kotone: There is a World Persona inside you that wants to be let out.

Yu: But you are holding it back.

You looked down as you tried to figure out what it is but couldn't find an answer.

Lavenza: You don't have to worry about it now. There is still time for you to figure it out.

Igor: The night is waning, Trickster. We shall meet again.

You: Wait!

They all looked at you as the Velvet Room was starting to change. It wasn't becoming a cell like anymore, but rather a café.

You: Will I see you guys still?

Yu, Yuki and Kotone looked at each other before looking at you.

Yuki: Of course. Rather, you'll see Yu and Kotone in the physical world.

Yu: Don't worry, we'll show up when you are ready.

You: Ready? Ready for what?

Kotona: When the fake reveals his true colors.

You would soon wake up.