Power 🔥

Ship: Jihoon X Yoshi
Description:
Yoshi and his bratty behaviour claims that he is the dom in their relationship, and Jihoon humours him. But when they are alone, Jihoon shows him who really has the power.

A/N: I wanted to write another Jihoon and another Yoshi, but couldn't figure out what to do so decided to write them together. Hence why we have three Jihoon oneshots in this book now >-< Also my first smut have fun :3

************************************************
Yoshi whined as Jihoon harshly bit down on his neck, leaving purplish coloured marks. Jihoon had a knee between Yoshi's legs, pushing it up against Yoshi's growing hard on, Yoshi letting out a small moan at the contact.

How did the two end up in this situation? Let's have a little flashback:

'Come on guys, I still don't believe that Yoshi tops!' Junkyu laughs out. Half of Treasure had decided to go out for drinks, the other half either too young or too busy. The little group consisted of Jihoon, Yoshi, Junkyu, Mashiho, Jaehyuk and Yedam.

'Just because I look soft doesn't mean I am.'' Yoshi rolls his eyes. Jihoon's gaze darkens slightly at his bratty boyfriend's action, but no one notices. He decides to let Yoshi carry on, seeing how far he will go.

'Yet I have never seen Jihoon limping after we hear you two after a fun night.' Jaehyuk questioned. He was the only member who knew who topped in Jihoon and Yoshi's relationship, courtesy of a broken bedroom door lock.

'Yah, it's the truth.' Yoshi said, sticking his tongue out at Jaehyuk.

Jihoon didn't like that, so placed his hand on Yoshi's thigh, gently rubbing. Yoshi froze a little but regained his composure.

'Baby be nice to Jaehyukie please.' Jihoon stated, not able to hide the coldness in his voice. The others started to sense the tension, and all looked at one another. If getting Yoshi to push Jihoon's buttons revealed who the top was, so be it.

'Jihoon hyung, is Yoshi kinky?' Yedam asks, earning a slight slap from Mashiho.

'Yah whats it to you.' Yoshi asked crossing his arms.

'He is.' Jihoon replies shortly.

Yoshi gasps and looks at Jihoon while the others chuckle.

'What kinks hyung?' Jaehyuk follows up.

'Daddy kink, praise kink, degradation, manhandling lots of the classics.' Jihoon lists off, making sure to reveal ones that suggest Yoshi is a sub, all whilst maintaining eye contact with Yoshi.

'Jihoon ah, you also have a daddy kink.' Yoshi replies, smiling sweetly, tracing the hand Jihoon had on his thigh with one finger.

'Ooh' Junkyu finally clicks at whats happening, and decides to stir things up even more.

'Yoshi Hyung, have you ever punished Jihoon?' Mashiho flicks a glare at his boyfriend but Junkyu just gives his hand a squeeze and nods his head in Jihoon's direction.

Jihoon watches Yoshi, curious to see if Yoshi will go far enough to receive his own punishment. Yoshi finally senses the energy radiating from Jihoon and glances at his boyfriend. He knows he is gonna get punished if he isn't careful with what he says. He thinks for a few more seconds before he smirks. He kind of wants a punishment, he and Jihoon hadn't been intimate for a little while. So he raised an eyebrow at Jihoon, before turning to the others.

'He gets what he deserves.' That was it for Jihoon, he stood up, slamming his hands on the table, causing every head in the bar to turn towards him.