ch 2

the girl was undeniably famous, i mean lets be real. she's ryan reynolds niece and she is quite the impressive 13 year old. y/n could sing,act and all of the above.

walker's pov

y/n was just sitting there and chatting with zoe as ryan and i ran lines. i would be lying if i said i hadnt been staring for atleast 30 minutes. but i would also be lying if i said i didnt notice her staring back at me sometimes too. and maybe im just insane but i could almost swear that y/n and zoe had been talking about me.

y/n's pov

i could be going crazy but i knew walker had been looking at me. usually,i would deny it but when it comes to this boy,i am going to be as delusional as it gets.
"hey,the cast is going to dinner tonight. you wanna join?" i knew what she was insinuating and of course i agreed. "oh my gosh what should i wear?"
"we could always go shopping" zoe just shrugged and smiled deviously

so,shopping we went. i needed to impress walker and she needed some new clothes,making us the ideal shopping partners. it didn't help that we both had a good amount of money so we were out shopping until just about 2 hours before the dinner. anyone with common sense could tell that me and zoe became close almost immediately.

3rd person pov

they had gone to ryans house,where y/n had been staying and they went to the opposite wing of the house because they knew that ryan and walker both just happened to get ready at the house aswell. you do your makeup and zoe thinks its very nice so she asks you to do hers aswell and then you individually do your hair. you both try on outfits and she decides on a more magenta jumpsuit with a black blazer but you cant seem to decide on an outfit. after trying a couple different combinations on, you end up deciding on this.

 after trying a  couple different combinations on, you end up deciding on this

(you can change it if youd like)

walkers pov

"so i noticed you were having a hard time running lines today?" obviously i was but i couldn't tell him that because i was distracted by his niece. "ohh yeah i was just a bit out of it today is all."
he just nodded and fixed my hair when he just dropped the biggest news ever on me out of nowhere. "oh by the way,y/n will be joining us for dinner tonight."
i was absolutely breathless as if i had fallen and been completely winded. "what? since when?" that was quite literally all i could get out. i had started looking in the mirror and frantically making sure my hair and outfit was okay before he said "zoe invited her".

(A/N - im gonna do a separate chapter for the actual dinner so thats why this one is kind of short,the next chapter is probably gonna be out later today)