5 (Short)

Okay, so I made this pic using Stable Diffusion and this is one of my examples for my book cover

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

You walked out of a convenience store as you went to Yuna's car, she was sitting on the trunk of the vehicle. You handed her a can of cola and a bag of chips as you sat beside her.

The moon was bright, illuminating the trees and the road outside the store. 

"Did you have a great night?" She asked.

"Eh." You shrugged your shoulders as you opened a can of soda, "I only had a little fun when I met my secret admirer after the party." You continued, she stared at you.

She punched your arm as you both smiled, "Is she going to reveal herself in Monday?"

"Well, she gave me a note, whoever talks to me first is my secret admirer and I should act like nothing happened." You answered as you drank, Yuna opened the bag of chips as she offered you to take some of it and you did. "So... I think she prefers to be friends with me first without thinking of having me as his boyfriend. And yeah, I prefer the same too. I would like us to slowly develop our feelings until we notice it months later, if not a year."

She nodded as she gazed at the sky.

"But well, I'm not sure if I'm gonna return her feelings." You added, you might not fall in love with your secret admirer, because... well... there was Yuna.

"If you reject her, then you might call yourself emotionally unavailable, or we might call it "love-phobic." She giggled as you stare at her beautiful features for a moment, then you looked down.

"Love phobic." You chuckled and sighed, staring at the clear night sky shortly after.

You were also had a phobia of being rejected by Yuna.

Smiling it off, you just drank a can of soda as you enjoyed the night sky scenery with her.

"I can't remember the last time I have done this." She stated, her mind had never felt so serene "It's all. . ."

"Quiet." You finished her sentence.

The stars twinkle far away in the deep dark, making an inky tapestry; a symphony of ethereal wonders across the vastness of the cosmos. The celestial stardust river of the Milky Way, the smell of the leaves rustling, and the cool breeze of the night. And Yuna was with you.

You were feeling romantical. (You know that reference.)

She got closer to you and you then felt your shoulder getting heavy as she leaned her head over it. Your heart skipped a beat as you gulped, you couldn't move every muscle in your body as your crush got comfortably cozied up.

You felt stiff, your blood rushes too fast. Indeed it was romantic, you once read a book where a girl puts her head on a boy's shoulder while watching the night sky. It happened to you, in real life. You wanted to scream, but you couldn't. (Have I written this before?)

"I'm glad you're here with me, (YN)." She smiled.

"M-Me too." You chuckled.

"We should do this more often, what do you think?" She asked, still laying her head on your shoulder.

"W-W-Wait, really?"

"Yes." Said she, "Sometimes, we need some time and get some peace. I don't like being in my house all day but I don't like being all the time with my friends either since it's chaotic, so being with you is like much more of a balance. I have to save my serotonin, you know."

"Oh..." You nodded slowly.

"And you're bullied." She added.

"You already convinced me before you mentioned that. But you're right, I do need some time."

Both of you let out a small laugh, staying like that for god knows how long.

.     .     .     .     .     .

now that i show another ai photo, you know what this means... jihyo in a summer dress... hehe (not for kids)

summer

summer

summer...

sshhhh...