Cover

For the cover, I've had my idea but I'm not good at creating it. If somebody is willing to help me create it I would love it! Here's my idea

1. Header:
   - A bold, dripping font in an intense red color, resembling splattered blood.

2. Background:
   - A moonlit night scene in front of an old, eerie high school building.
   - The school is surrounded by towering trees with twisted branches and glowing, sinister eyes peering through the foliage.
   - Use a dark and desaturated color scheme to enhance the horror atmosphere, with hints of electric blue and neon accents.

3. Foreground:
   - Five high school students, each representing different high school archetypes, positioned in a semi-circle in front of the school.
   - Each student looks terrified, with a sense of impending danger and fear in their expressions.
   - They are partially illuminated by a flickering streetlight, casting long, haunting shadows behind them.

4. Main Characters:
   - A brave and resourceful final girl stands at the center. She wears a torn prom dress and holds a bloody weapon like a machete, showcasing her strength and determination.
   - To her right, an athletic jock with a muscular physique, wearing a letterman jacket and carrying a hockey stick as his weapon.
   - To her left, a nerdy and tech-savvy student holding a large pair of bolt cutters, wearing suspenders and glasses.
   - Behind the final girl, a cheerleader with a terrified expression, clutching a broken pompom and wearing a blood-stained uniform.
   - Lastly, a rebellious rocker with wild hair, leather jacket, and an electric guitar, ready to unleash mayhem.
(This is also allowed to be what every you want, just a rough idea)

5. Title Placement:
   - The movie title, "Zepotha," appears boldly at the top in the slasher-style font, resembling knife slashes, drenched in blood.
   - It is placed centrally, slightly covered by the eerie school building, amplifying the intrigue.

6. Tagline:
   - In a jagged, neon-colored font at the bottom, a tagline reads: "Surviving high school was never this deadly."

7. Overall Design:
   - Incorporate neon-colored lightning bolts and splashes of bright pink or purple to evoke an intense 80s atmosphere.
   - Add a subtle yet noticeable film grain effect to enhance the retro vibe.
   - Consider placing a glowing, sinister mask or a lurking silhouette in the background to hint at the presence of a mysterious killer.

Note: Please feel free to further customize the design based on your preferences or provide any additional details you may have.