Chapter 5 | Tired

Hinata

"Hinata?!" As soon as I heard someone shriek my name I then looked up to see Sai.

"What are you doing? I left the back gate open. Did you not see my text..?" As soon as he told me that I saw him look at Sakura and stared wide-eyed for a second.

"I'm coming down!" He said and then disappeared somewhere into the party. I stood there uncomfortable feeling her giving me a look.

A look that says 'You know' and then and that is when I realized that I'm standing here in the cold with wet clothes. "Um...Toneri Imma leave."

With squishy shoes, I slowly walked to the door and pushed it open with the side of my hip causing it to finally budge open. Finally getting it open I ended up slamming it shut.

3rd Person

At this point in the party after seeing Hinata Sakura tried to cool herself off. So wondering around the party seemed like a good idea.

"Hey. Wasn't sure you'd be into this kind of thing." She then heard from behind her. Usually, she wouldn't just turn around to see if a person was talking to her but she knew the voice well enough to know that it was him.

Naruto...

She then put on a happy face. "No, who doesn't love when straight boys pretend to care about women's rights? Oh, wait me."

Soon I saw a smirk appear on his face."Oh right like the guys you've dated weren't like that.." She then raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it's not like I just date girls for what they do in bed just to stroke my ego. Naruto don't try and win a battle you know you can't win.." His smile then slowly fell causing his annoyance to slowly show on his face.

All Sakura knew was that she won this battle with Uzumaki and that was good enough. She then smiled and turned back walking.

She then heard a groan "Anytime." He said while turning around somehow suddenly grinning.

After the flood of embarrassment, Hinata and Sai met up in the bathroom to fix the problem.

After about 20 minutes of blow-drying Hinata herself Sai finally said, "You're good." As soon as he said that Hinata got off the bench and saw Sai looking around.

All around the bathroom sink were fancy things. You could easily tell Naruto's parents were loaded with money though just by looking at their House.

"Naruto's parents are loaded," Sai said while picking up a Rose Prick perfume from Tom Ford and two new-looking Dior perfumes.

"Do you think it would be weird to make out with Naruto and smell like his mom?" Hinata said while picking up a perfume and spraying some on her.

But soon they heard a call. "Sai!" The door then busted open welcoming a hyperventilating Shion.

"What's wrong?"

"Shion.."

She then started to breathe heavily. "I was trying to listen but then he came and like everything was dizzy and like the lights were flashing...-"